Author Topic: boy name  (Read 345 times)

thatchers momma

boy name
« on: August 24, 2011, 01:46:23 pm »
Ok so here is the story behind a name we have picked out in case we have a boy... its lil long! I was 5 mos prego with son #1 thatcher, and we went out to breakfast with BIL (who was already had a drink or two) and a few others celebrating his last weekend before he got shipped to kuwait. .anyway he did a toast to our son and said to "Tucker".. everyone laughed and said its thatcher and he said "oh!..to...tuck..wait who?" So my hubby and I decided we liked that name cause the story is a good one my BIL's middle name is joseph so we thought Tucker joseph vukasin (vuh-Kass-inn) .. I'm just wndering what everyone thinks! Cause I'm starting to think it doesn't flow but hubby says its not so much flow it so much the memory! What do you think? By the way BIL did come home.. praise God!

cowgirl momma

Re: boy name
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 01:51:48 pm »
My brother's name is Tucker, he's 9. Now i will say in some areas the name Tucker is gainin popularity, but i still love it. And i like Tucker Joeseph. My brother is Tucker Nolan.

thatchers momma

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 01:57:20 pm »
Yeah Tucker will be the only name we have for our kids that's already in schools! But we love the story nbehind it :). . Joseph is grandpas name so it has meaning! I don't know maybe I'm having normal second thoughts

cowgirl momma

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 02:00:42 pm »
I totally understand what you mean. But like you i love i love names with meanin behind it, my kids both do. My brother wad named for two generations of Grandpas. So i think your name is great :)