Author Topic: morning sickness all day  (Read 325 times)

Admyer

morning sickness all day
« on: August 24, 2011, 08:36:37 am »
Hey ladies I'm 9 wks and I have morning sickness all day.....I eat crackers ...Ginger snaps...everything and I get no relief....I just wonder do anyone else has anymore remedies this is a all day process with maybe some relief in the middle of the night...thnx

TiffanyNicoleB

Re: morning sickness all day
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 08:46:30 am »
Unfortunately, mine was so bad I have to take meds for it. I can't hold anything down without it. I hate taking meds while pregnant, but It's the only way I can eat. You should talk to your doctor is small, multiple meals throughout the day isn't working. Make sure to get plenty of water! Getting IVs is no fun. :)

cowgirl momma

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 10:03:03 am »
I'm with tiffany, i was on meds and hospitalized with my first because my mornin sickness was so bad. Try talkin to your doctor if ya ain't gettin releif at all.

grace_and_two

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 10:20:05 am »
Nibble on protein every hour. I kept a jar of peanut butter in my purse and protein bars. Citrus also helps. Kiwi and oranges were my best friend.

jacquelinemarie

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 02:06:13 pm »
Yeah I was on ondansetron my first pregnancy, and that helped, but this time I'm just sucking it up. Make sure you take your prenatals and drink boost or ensure, so your baby gets all the nutrition he/she needs even if you're vomiting constantly. Water when you can so you don't dehydrate, you can lose amniotic fluid quickly that way. I had to deliver a month+ early because I lost so much. And always carry plastic bags with you in your purse, you never know when you'll need one! Tissues as well. I'm still nauseous this time around at almost 7 months, but it slowed during the second trimester. Oh and try taking your prenatals at night or whenever your stomach is most settled, especially if there's fish oil involved. You have more of a chance of keepingit down that way. Crackers in the am never worked for me because I was too nauseous to look at food, but everyone's different. You'll find what works for you best! Good luck goddess! Xo