Author Topic: Got the results  (Read 1333 times)

melmel59

Re: Got the results
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2011, 12:09:04 am »
I'm so sorry for your loss. One thing that has helped me deal with past miscarriages is the book "heaven is for real".  Tells a little boys story--he almost died, then a couple months later, says " mom, i have another sister." He had not Been told about his mothers miscarriage (and she didn't know the sex either) because he was too young. Gave me much needed hope that i will meet all of my lost angels one day.  On the best seller list still, i think.  Hugs and prayers for you, dear. 

danyelra

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2011, 12:23:23 am »
So sorry for your loss, cowgirl! :(you're in my prayers. <3

preggieHAP

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 12:46:56 am »
I am so sorry cowgirl. :( I wish I could take your pain away. You are an amazing, strong woman with such a huge heart. You have every right to feel sad, but please know you are not a failure at anything. Just rest now and know that your little angel is with God watching over you. We are here for you and you are in my thoughts and prayers. <3

alinasmom+1

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 12:49:35 am »
I dont know you but i know that you have been a very supportive person tO all us girls that need support. You have been there for all of us the way we need to be there for you now. I know it is hard to deal with this and honestly dont know what to say.. I didnt want anyone talking to me When i had my mc i just wanted to crawl in a ball and cry in my bedroom. The doctor told me i lost the baby due to something wrong with my uterus and that when my body let go of the baby it also let go of the problem in my uterus. My husband told me that "This baby died so her brothers and sisters could live" It hurt for so long but if anyone can pull through this i have faith that it is you! I now have a beautiful baby girl who will be 2 in october and i am 17 weeks pregnant! You will have beautiful children and never forget the one you lost! I lov you and your support and you will be in my prayers! (sorry if i just rambled) (my point it you are an amazing woman and very strong and i admire you greatly for that!)

Abby4989

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 03:49:36 am »
Don't say that....ur making me cry.

U will have ur time, just that next time stay in bed rest for the 9months. Plz dont give up! :'( <3

Mommytotie

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 04:33:20 am »
I found out my lo didn't have a heart beat on the 10th, I was 15 weeks, I feel the same way, useless, talk to your doc about an antidepressant, it may help. We aren't useless, everything will work out.

miamom

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 07:54:50 am »
Don't apologize for being upset & venting to us....you have been one of the sweetest most supportive women I know & u r entitled to grieve your loss....I'm sure ur wonderful hubby also understands....I just wish I could 'take the hurt away' but I know I can't.....just know that I, and the rest of these wonderful women are here to offer any kind of support we can....hugs & prayers....

cowgirl momma

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 10:31:43 am »
Thank you ladies, you always have helpful words.

Its gonna be hard for a while, i am surrounded by women in my "normal" life that are due days apart from when i was. I am happy for them, but still sad. I am almost too afraid to try again. My two year old asked about mommys baby and i just cried. Maybe its time to dye my hair lol. Time for somethin new :)

cowgirl momma

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 10:46:10 am »
So with this whole ordeal i lost 8 pounds, so i posted a pic on facebook just tryin to find any sort of silver lining or normality and someone posted this.... "Is this a baby bump oh just the way your standing? I want baby bump pix"

So i had to re-explain. I thought that was the point of makin a status update. Blah. Oh well.

Abby4989

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 01:45:49 pm »
=( omggggg... Just try to stay positive for ur kids. Ur a great mom! N I knw u will have another baby.

I cant explain with words how I feel but if I could hug u right now, the way I will tell u alot. :/

TiffanyNicoleB

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 02:03:34 pm »
Cowgirl .. you would look adorable with light brown hair and lots of blonde weaved in!! Doooo ittttt.

cowgirl momma

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2011, 02:11:32 pm »
Thank you abby, i'm imagining the huh :)

Tiffany i'm actually thinkin red cause my hair is black right now, its never easy to get the black to go to brown lol. Although the red may be a disaster too lol. My fiance would love for me to do somethin with brown though lol.

TiffanyNicoleB

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 04:08:33 pm »
ehh.. love red.. for awhile but its the hardest color to get rid of and always comes back. It's not as hard as you would think to lighten it.. really with your skin tone you would look really pretty and less pale. Not that you aren't adora

Mommy7

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2011, 04:08:34 pm »
I went black to brown. It actually wasn't that hard our bad. I actually went black to blonde, but took three sessions.

When got pregnant in. feb. I went back to dark brown/black before the miscarriage.

Now that I'm in second trimester, I'm going to go back to carmel blonde highlights.

I agree with Tiffany, you could go with light brown highlights. A 2:1 ratio 2 light to 1 natural.

TiffanyNicoleB

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2011, 04:09:51 pm »
Grrrrrr cut me short!!!! Not that you aren't adorable now of course!!!

TiffanyNicoleB

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2011, 04:11:57 pm »
Red may pale you out depending on the shade.

cowgirl momma

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2011, 04:15:33 pm »
Yeah i had black hair for nearly 5 years and it took 3 times if strippin it and 1 bleachin to get it out. It was awful lol. Now its been black for a couple months (i've always liked it cause my moms hair is naturally black) and this'll be my third time tryin to dye over the black.

My hair is naturally hazelnut brown with natural red highlights so red sticks in my hair pretty well. But alas, yet again not all the black was covered.

TiffanyNicoleB

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2011, 04:17:05 pm »
Are you doing it yourself???

Mommy7

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2011, 04:19:49 pm »
Lol... Tiffany you just took the question out of my mind... Lol

cowgirl momma

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2011, 04:26:40 pm »
My sister helped me do it this time lol