Author Topic: Wish they sold patience in the store..  (Read 388 times)

#3forme

• Due 11/15 with a boy
Wish they sold patience in the store..
« on: July 16, 2012, 09:22:08 pm »
I don't if it's just My hormones, the heat or a combination but I have absolutely no patience these days. Every lil thing bothers me. I have been snapping at my kids, my husband.. even the dog isn't safe. I hate feeling like this so I've been trying to bite my tongue but it seems impossible. Am I the only one? Is anyone else feeling this way? I'm only 23 weeks. I still have a long way to go...lol

AMbuhER

Re: Wish they sold patience in the store..
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 09:42:04 pm »
I feel the same exact way. People just do things that drive me nuts can't wait to be normal again.

maranda260

• due Aug 28 2012 with my 2nd child
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 11:00:08 pm »
I'm feeling the same way my hubby counting to days down LOL he don't even asks?  No more just does what I say LOL I hope I'm not to mean at my baby shower Saturday LOL if so who really cares LOL

Alicia:)

• Sammy, Scout and Brylynns Mama💋
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 11:31:00 pm »
You are not alone. I feel the exact same way. EVERTHING annoys me these days!

Jessnwayne

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 11:36:39 pm »
I have zero patience anymore.  Nothing feels right, I feel like everything I do is wrong, little things seem huge, and the most simple things send me over the edge and I'm balling my eyes out. I don't know my own body anymore, and I hate feeling the way I do but can't seem to stop it.  It is starting to make me worry that I'm going to be a wreak once she is here. 6 weeks is so short but its feeling like forever, and I'm seriously questioning how I'm going to survive! Isn't pregnancy and all the hormones associated with it just peachy?

jazz9288

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 11:48:43 pm »
Im 33 weeks n get annoyed and impatient over everything. I cant wait to feel normal again.