Author Topic: I fuckin hate people!  (Read 549 times)

AMbuhER

I fuckin hate people!
« on: July 16, 2012, 07:00:25 pm »
Ok so first off i'm a holistic health major and am getting a reflexology certification also I want to become a doula, so I know a fair amount about holistic treatments and things of that nature. So a friend asked about starting her labor on fb her friend said to use castor oil. I told her the effects that castor oil can bring on, her friend wanted to argue I am not stupid I take what I want to do with my life seriously I know what i'm talking about so I used internet reference to show her that castor oil is used as a HOLISTIC treatment for constipation and could give you diarrhea. Damn people. Am I over reacting?

loveli

Re: I fuckin hate people!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 07:03:54 pm »
No. Some people are just stupid as shit, and its funny when they think they know all. I've never used Castro oil, and just hearing oil makes me think 'poop'. On another note, good luck in being a doula though, I'm sure you'll be a great doula, very helpful and informative you'll be to them.

baby#4isontheway

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 07:13:39 pm »
Wives tales and know it alls. If ur friend insists on doing something not worth while all u can do is warn her. Some people are hardheaded and of takes experiencing it for them to understand. Don't worry too much. You've done as expected and what a good friend would do. A friend of mine is the polar opposite of me in our parenting styles. It happens. Hope u r doing well.

AMbuhER

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 07:14:05 pm »
Yeah I hope I can become a certified doula, its just kinda expensive, but who knows if its supposed to happen it will. I love babies and since i've had a hard first pregnancy and a high risk second one I think I have pretty good knowledge and if like to be a support system of other ladies out there who have lupus and are pregnant, but who knows what will happen down the road.

AMbuhER

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 07:16:50 pm »
I am doing alright just tried these days but only 10weeks to go!!! Woohoo what about you?

Alicia:)

• Sammy, Scout and Brylynns Mama💋
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 11:52:44 pm »
I hate people like that. No matter what you say to them they still think they know! And that's cool your getting a reflexology certification! I just finished going to school for massage therapy. We learned about reflexology. It's really interesting.

Azmommy

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 12:00:04 am »
I just read something on fb that said, "The problem with stupid people is they think they know everything!" So true, isn't it? To me, I'd rather stay pg than to end up with cramps and the runs.

AMbuhER

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 12:39:03 am »
Well castor oil is actually used as a holistic treatment for constipation. It causes in most cases are diarrhea vomiting and yes it damn start contractions, but would you want contractions and the other symptoms? No! Lol. And it usually gives you contractions like Braxton Hicks they don't actually do anything except put you in pain lol.

Reflexology is amazing if it is something you liked you should look into getting certified it really is life changing it helps me daily.