Author Topic: Whats causing this  (Read 390 times)

Xxpreshrunkxx

Whats causing this
« on: July 16, 2012, 01:47:14 am »
Hey. In almost 19 weeks pregnant, and the last 2 days I've been feeling funny. I've had this odd pain in the right lower side of my stomach, at times itll be a throbing pain, other times it will just hurt to breathe or move a certain way. I've also noticed I've had to pee every 2 minutes, and when I'm finished I've got this bad cramp feeling on my bladder like something really heavy us laying on it, it'll go away bout 10 minutes after. This is also my first pregnancy! Any help would be great

dfmiles12

Re: Whats causing this
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 01:49:42 am »
I had that. It's mostly your ligaments stretching and making you uncomfortable. It also could be a uti. So you might want to get that checked out to be sure its not

AMbuhER

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 02:51:09 am »
I's say if you have a problem with peeing you should call your ob. They always ask if i've had any problems with peeing anytime I got to the Dr. I never have, but i'm sure they ask for a reason. Also my mom had kidney stones and had kinda same symptoms, of course she isn't pregnant, but maybe something to look into. I hope you get done pain relief tho and that its nothing bad good luck (:

MommyOf1With1OnTheWay

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 06:36:30 pm »
Sounds like a uti go to the docs to make sure.

loveli

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 06:45:28 pm »
Yes, sounds like a uti. Go get it checked out. I had one and I didn't know until i had vaginal bleeding and I went into L&D @ 22weeks.