Author Topic: Not pregnancy related but need prayers  (Read 668 times)

Babyglecksmom

Not pregnancy related but need prayers
« on: July 13, 2012, 11:49:32 am »
We are going away for the weekend so we dropped our two dogs off to the kennel and after we left the woman accidentally let one get loose we spent an hour and a half looking and trying to catch him with no luck so we are leaving town in an hour and leaving it to animal control and the kennel owner to hopefully find and catch him, you ladies are so awesome and the power of prayer is wonderful so please pray they find my furry son or I'm gonna be devastated thank you all

PeanutBrewing

Re: Not pregnancy related but need prayers
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 11:57:50 am »
Will pray for the furry baby boy. I adore dogs & I hope they catch him SOON.

Azmommy

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 12:06:23 pm »
Hope they find/catch him!

kendra91

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 01:27:30 pm »
I would be heart broken our dog is a huge part of our family you have my prayers

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 01:35:45 pm »
Thanks everyone I'm really worried but I don't know what else I can do and I feel guilty for leaving this weekend but we tried to find him and failed so I'm praying he goes to someone's house in the area or animal control catch him, he's almost 4 yrs old I've had him since he was 6weeks old he's always been my baby until my son was born, the love is a different level now of course but he's still my furry baby :(

Mrs.Robinson :)

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 03:48:56 pm »
I'm so sorry! I hope they find him!

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 10:21:47 pm »
Haven't heard anything yet, it's dark out now and im hoping he is back at the kennel sleeping by his sisters pen and maybe they will get him in the morning, I think I was in shock until now bc I'm devastated, I can't even imagine going home picking up his sister and not taking him home to my heart is broken :(

Heather_due Oct.4

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 12:52:26 am »
Omg I wud be so mad at the kennel ppl I pray they find him keep us up to date

Alisond26

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 03:16:03 am »
Rrrr i would feel the same u
i treat my mini yorkie like a daughter try think positive if he can get bac to where his sister is he will am sure :) keep us updated praying he comes back for u

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 09:49:24 am »
Thanks ladies, I called the kennel this am no ones seen him since yesterday when my husband last saw him and tried to catch him but he kept running, they've got all the neighbors keeping an eye out, the kennel lady is going to look again today, and the shelters are looking, hoping to hear he's caught safe today fingers crossed

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 03:13:56 pm »
Came home and looked for my pup no luck saw a the owner of the kennel who says this has never happened before, great lucky me damn Friday the 13th couldn't even enjoy my weekend vacation bc I was worrying about my dog, we picked up his sister and shes been crying and searching the house for him, makes it even harder to keep myself distracted. I've been crying myself and I have a 3mo old to take care of so there's not much time for grieving over my lost dog. This is so hard I'm just praying we hear something tomorrow when the shelters open after the weekend, maybe someone has seen him and will call. I feel like I lost a child, except he's hairy and has four legs, he's afraid of gun shots and thunder and surprise it's thunder storming now, please continue to pray, I know some of you may think this is just a stupid dog and I'm wasting ppl time on a pregnancy app but there are those of you who were there during my pregnancy offering kind words and I thank you all for allowing me to continue to be apart of this forum and ask for support in other aspects of my life.

Mrs.Robinson :)

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 03:37:57 pm »
I don't think its just a dumb dog. I know exactly what you're going through. I've been there before. Its no fun :(. And I believe this app is just more than just about pregnancy. We all should help and support eachother. I hope y'all find him. I really do. Good luck with everything

BonnerMommy25

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 05:44:54 pm »
I had a similar experience, my dog got let out by the meter reader while a friend was dog sitting, cut our honeymoon short to look for him. I pray that you find him soon! How far away is the kennel from your home? Praying he's just trying to make his way home... I would be devastated. Keep us updated, and try to keep your chin up.

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 06:33:12 pm »
It's about ten fifteen minutes away, but there's a lot of woods so I hope he sticks to the sides of the roads so someone sees him. We've put up flyers and ads on Craigslist we've talked to neighbors in the area and I'm calling the shelters myself in the am as well as the radio station to see if they will mention him missing so if someone does see him they are mor inclined to call

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 07:21:26 pm »
We live in upstate ny, he's an all black border collie spaniel mix. I thought the same before my son was born, my wrigley was my child, still is but it's a diff kind of love then that of my son, I don't love my dogs less its just different. Thanks for all the prayers they mean the world to me

Azmommy

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, 08:31:47 pm »
Dang it! I was really hoping you were going to say they found him.  Maybe someone found him and will turn him in Monday.

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 11:29:22 pm »
Well it's been almost 4days, only one shelter is open Monday's the others reopen tomorrow. We have called them all, filed a missing dog report, done some more searching, posted ads on Craigslist and on the shelter fb pages as well as the radio station pages. We put flyers up in gas stations and are so completely devastated over our missing pooch, I saw my husband cry twice today, a man that I've never seen cry and my heart broke even more seeing him be so emotional and knowing there's not much more we can do but wait and pray and have faith, I hate not being in control, in my mind I keep saying someone's gonna see him, he's going to make it home. I've tried to mentally prepare for the worst that being he is never found or shows up dead somewhere and I just fall apart my mind can't go there I can't imagine my furry baby like that. I haven't lost any close family since my dad died when I was 11 and I was a little young to fully grasp that then, so this is hitting me so hard I'm not even sure how to properly grieve, if indeed that's what I will have to do if he doesn't come home. I just cry, and that's hard bc I have a 3mo old to care for, the world isn't coming to a halt for me to process this, it keeps going and I'm trying to do the same. I continue to ask for prayers as I beg god several times a day please my baby deserves to be home with his family, he shouldn't have to suffer out in the world bc the kennel was negligent in providing care for him. Thank you all again. I wish you all the best, you all deserve it for being strong supportive caring and kind women!!

934babyK

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, 11:40:37 pm »
Still praying you find him!! My dog is my baby! Hopefully there is a family watching him until they can find you!!

kendra91

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2012, 01:08:30 am »
You must be worried out of your mind I hope you find him:/