Author Topic: just need to vent  (Read 376 times)

rockermama

just need to vent
« on: March 10, 2012, 01:23:30 pm »
I hate my husband so much more during this pregnancy. I swear its like I've gone mental. I love him to death and would do anything for him but its like everything I say is wrong. Yes my feelings get hurt a lot more than usual and I'm way more sensitive but he doesn't seem to get it. The thing that hurts the most is when I bring up baby names every name that's not his or his families name is horrible and he won't approve of it. We had a huge fight when I was pregnant with our son because I didn't want the baby to be named after him and his dad. I love the Guy but fuck when will he ever take my feelings or opinion into consideration. :( sorry just had to vent.

aoi tomoe

Re: just need to vent
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 02:23:34 pm »
I know the feeling sweetie my fiancée is so selfish I felt just like you did throughout my whole pregnancy and still to my fiancée everything I say or do is wrong.  Hell its so bad I have to bribe him to spend time with me.  Like when our now 8 week old fell asleep last night he said Ill play gears of war and eat ice cream with you but I want a blow job first.  When I wouldn't cuz he hasn't shaved  since she was 2 weeks old.  And sorry but I don't like pubic hair in my face.  So since I wouldn't give him a blow job he went to bed at 10 pm wo even so much as an I love you and if I tried to cuddle u got told to get the fuck off of him or not to touch him and its safe to say he wouldn't even play the game w me or anything.  So even still I know how you feel. And sorry it kind of turned into a rant of my own.

MyPrincessAubrielle

Re: just need to vent
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 05:26:38 pm »
* hey im new to here . but it's like that witj my BD too . we argue ALOT more !