Author Topic: :'(  (Read 233 times)

heather_due_oct. 4th

:'(
« on: March 10, 2012, 02:21:55 am »
I feel so darn FAT N UGLY I'm only 10 weeks and I'm already showing like I'm 20 weeks and this morning sickness last all day is love to know why they call it morning sickness ugggg  ... I never looked or felt this big with my 1st child and I never had morning sickness :( I'm do misarable and top of all that my husband goes wow baby you look really big today needless to say I started balling then he tried to fix wat he said by so oh wow u look really pretty in that outfit hun so don't cry oh how I wanted to bop him lol :( guys are so dumb sometimes and clueless :/... Sorry so pong guys I just needed to vent ..

beachmummy

Re: :'(
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 02:32:34 am »
Awwe, I bet you look beautiful! Here I am wishing I had something to show so my symptoms at least looked like they were for a reason! It was sweet that your husband tried to correct things after saying something insensitive. This is my first pregnancy and I've just turned 11weeks. My morning sickness has already eased and I hope it does soon for you too. I know how much life it can take from you. Remember it's not all in vain... You are creating a miracle inside you! Be proud (:

NewRockerMom

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 02:33:11 am »
It helps me to get up every morning and way my face, and fix my hair and makeup even if I'm not going anywhere. Even just a little eyeliner makes me feel like less of a wreck.

NewRockerMom

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 02:34:02 am »
*wash my face