Author Topic: It's a boy!  (Read 378 times)

HameedsWife

It's a boy!
« on: November 16, 2011, 11:02:26 pm »
I got my ultrasound 2day & although I am happy that my baby is healthy, I must admit that I selfishly cried tears of sorrow when I saw his little wee wee bc I wanted a girl tht bad. Hubby alrdy has a son from a previous relationship & my mom alrdy has 2 grandsons so I wanted to be the first to give them wat they never had. Guess I'll have to try again but for now I'll enjoy my little blessing just as he is.

Oh, & btw, the Chinese calendar & many old wives tales were wrong for me (just in case anyone was wondering about their accuracy lol).

mrs.soon2bgross

Re: It's a boy!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 11:06:32 pm »
I'm jealously that u found out today the sex of the baby lol because I went today to get ultrasound and he/she was sucking his/her thumb with one leg in the air wiggling his/her foot

HameedsWife

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 11:08:53 pm »
Awww lol. My little man was proudly showing off his package so there was no trouble figuring it out lol

firstbaby2012

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 11:44:35 pm »
Did u know that the boys can get erections this early? That's how I found out I was having a boy. I didn't think that was possible! Anyways congrats seems to be the year for boys