Author Topic: dont people realize ...  (Read 596 times)

Marine_wife+2

dont people realize ...
« on: November 16, 2011, 12:43:03 pm »
That its not nice to tell a pregnant person that they look real fat.and that they need to buy bigger clothes. :(
I feel so depressed right now. I could cry in a corner. I have been trying to eat right and its hard. I gained 50 with my son and have been trying not gain that this time. I am only 24weeks and I feel so huge.  I am just so frustrated.  I don't know what to do.  I have always had a weight problem. And I had just lost 70lbs before I got pregnant and now I just keep gaining.  Then I have people making comments about how I an fat again and how its not from the baby.  :'(

I just want to lock myself in the house till I have the baby. :(

MKnPJmum

Re: dont people realize ...
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 01:00:00 pm »
*HUG*
People can be surprisingly insensitive to pregnant women...and funnily enough its usually other women who have had children throwing the comments so you'd think they'd know better!

This is what my mom said to me, and maybe it will help you too. You have to remember that most people go through life with chips on their shoulders, their own issues. So when someone says something says something to you that is uncalled for/insensitive you have to remember that this person may see somethin in you they are jealous of or something that happened to them that are making them strike out at you. That advice has really helped me look at people and their comments differently and not take it as personally.

I'm sure you're a beautiful baby maker, whatever size you are. Keep you head up- you're doing something great! :)
Sorry for the v.long reply!

Marine_wife+2

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 01:26:24 pm »
Thank u.  It OK that its long. The comments. Just hurt more when there from family.
Thanks for the hug:)

baby#3

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 07:01:18 pm »
Don't listen to them! They are crazy. I was pregnant with my first child and I gain 40 pounds, and with my second I gained 38, I am a small person and I normally weigh around 129 to 138. But when it comes to me being pregnant I gain weight like crazyy! Idc what anyone says, my hubbies always showed not tto care of how big or small I was. Always had his support 100%, that's all that ever mattered to me. I don't think there should be a need for me or anyone else to diet while pregnant unless recommened by a doctor. Has the doctor mentioned anything about your weight?? If not then there is no need to worry, eat to satisfy your self and the baby of course. And don't worry about what other ppl have to say, try to only think about yourself and the baby.... good luck with the pergnancy too......

Krystle427

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 07:24:25 pm »
I was 156 before my 1st baby. I got up to 193. Then I started off at 202 this time thanks to the depo and im really upset and sensitive about my weight too. I would love to only gain the "ideal" 11 - 17 lbs since im "obese". I feel like hubby doesnt wanna touch me. I hate the way my clothes fit. Im uncomfortable. And thats only how I feel about my appearance. Im an emotional wreck. So I understand. Hope u feel better.

miranda33

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 07:37:03 pm »
Not all of us women can get pregnant and not gain or lose weight while pregnant. When i got pregnant with my son man I packed on thw weight every where. I gained 50lbs with my first and finally lost the extra weight then got pregnant again and its all back lol. I have felt so bad about myself for it but then i realized IM NOT PERFECT and I just happen to have a body that puts on weight being pregnant and ill lose it again after she's born. I Hate when someone looks at me and says wow ur getting big... well no shit Sherlock I have a baby growing in me or they tell me I'm fatter then them now... yah but mines a baby what's ur excuse.. lol. U just turn ur head the other way and no matter what even when u dont believe it tell urself u are beautiful :) cause we all are and we need to try to stay positive. Instead of saying dam I'm disgusting looking even though I think it I speak out loud and say no I'm beautiful and it helps. :) tell everyone to suck it ur carrying a baby and that's hard work. A few extra lbs aren't bad. I was 125 before my son then gave birth at 176. Lost to 150 gained back to 167 then lost to 140 but gained 5 back and that's when i got pregnant and now I'm back to 168 and I'm just gonna go with I'm beautiful but I'm still watching what i eat and trying to exercise more. Keep ur head up

shawnnaplus3

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 08:25:07 pm »
I agree ignore them. Your beautiful. Baby weight or any weight gain can b lost a sorry ass personality is a life curse. You are beautiful n your doing this for your child. Don't let anyone make Yu feel bad. Smile.

Marine_wife+2

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 08:33:10 pm »
Thanks every one. It means a lot. I would be a wreck with out this place. :)

pr0udm0mmyx3

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 02:35:52 am »
My family is like that too especially with this pregnancy since i gained 40 lbs already!!! I told them to screw themselves cause they say such mean things and havent spoken to them since. I know its hard not to get offended by it but like one of the mommies said if they only open there mouths to talk crap they must feel pretty damn insecure to be such a**holes to pregnant woman. I hope u feel better cause u deserve to be happy:)

mommieX3

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 03:48:20 am »
Im heavy even when not prego. When im pregnant i gain alot! I try not to but it dosnt work. I jus work extra hard to lose it when baby is born. To hell wit what others think as long as u a baby r healthy. Yea i feel big but i fix me makeup and hair (occasionaly lol) and strut my pregnant stuff lol makes me feel a lil better. Good luck!