Author Topic: Blood & Protein in urine- please help  (Read 383 times)

MKnPJmum

Blood & Protein in urine- please help
« on: November 16, 2011, 07:33:22 am »
Hello ladies, I would appreciate some feedback from anyone who has gone through this.
This morning I went to the Dr and she took a urine sample and found blood and protein in my urine. She said it could possibly be a UTI and gave me anti biotics but has also referred me for a scan in a few days time. In the mean time I'm left wondering umming and arghing. Has anyone else gone through this and what did it turn out to be?
I am 11 weeks.

Thank you.

soontobemommyof5

Re: Blood & Protein in urine- please help
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 09:15:29 am »
I have gone through it will all 4 of my pregnancys and every time I have had kidney stones. I wish you the best of luck.

MKnPJmum

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 10:04:29 am »
Kidney stones wow...you're a real soldier mom. Thank you for sharing. Just praying its something wrong with me and not the baby. Will keep posted how it all turns out. Thanks:)

soontobemommyof5

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 03:39:26 pm »
Kidney stones are bot fun in general then add a kicking baby on top of it, I felt worse for my husband having to deal with me at that time then anything else. I don't blame you for wanting it to be wrong with you and not the baby that's completely understandable. I hope its just a uti and nothing else.