Poll

hot

hot
0 (0%)
hot
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: hot hot hot  (Read 398 times)

mshappymomy

hot hot hot
« on: November 16, 2011, 01:32:59 am »
I'm 27w n 6 days. N I love taking baths with hot hot  water some time all hot my husband says that I'm going to cook me n the baby up lol.

so It's it bat for me or the baby to take baths so hot
*Dominick*

Rikkiroo

Re: hot hot hot
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 02:49:09 am »
You dont want your temp to rise so be careful

mrs.soon2bgross

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 02:54:09 am »
Both but as long as u don't stay in there til your body heats up to 102 degrees try to keep your belly out of the water and just soak your feet in it which impossible when u need to take a bath but just keep it safe for you on your baby

mrs.soon2bgross

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 02:59:52 am »
I like to take hot baths also but after reading in my book WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING I stop didn't wanna cause any problems to baby its a great book if u don't have it u should get it I love it It's making pregnancy a lot easier for me all the questions u have its in this book I consider it a baby bible

miamom

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 08:27:07 am »
I also love HOT baths, but I have turned the temp down a bit...I would rather soak in a little cooler than I like for a long time then jump in & out of a hot one that isn't safe for the baby....

mamacleve87

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 09:59:47 am »
Yeah you don't want it too hot, you can hurt the baby. My doc said i good rule of thumb is that if your skin turns pink then it's too hot:)

miranda33

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 11:34:14 am »
I took super hot baths with my son and with this one. Not saying its ok but I dont stay in long and i never ever get to the point of sweating or feeling hot. My water never ever seems hot enough even when its scolding to my husband lol.,