Poll

curious looking

me
2 (66.7%)
husband
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: CURIOUS LOOKING  (Read 469 times)

mshappymomy

CURIOUS LOOKING
« on: November 15, 2011, 11:57:08 pm »
I'm 27w n 5 days n I'm having my first child n it's a lil girl. I'm so curious how she is going to look. Like me or my husband
*Dominick*

mrs.soon2bgross

Re: CURIOUS LOOKING
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 12:59:05 am »
U r not alone I'm curious and anxious to know also I can't wait to have him/her to say his/her face but I'm not ready for the pain......BTW we find out what we having tomorrow and I'm super anxious to know I may not go to bed tonight cause I'm so excited....we plan on getting a 3d 4d ultrasound later just to get an idea of how he/she may look maybe you'll should try it just a suggestion

AJKJsmom

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 12:59:39 am »
Mine look like both of us, I think they just like me, but then I see pics of my husband when he was little and I swear they look just like him lol they have his eyes for sure though, except #4 he got my eyes :)

aoi tomoe

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 06:02:37 am »
I am trying to patiently wait and see what my little girl looks like.  Its hard to say I want her to have certain things like my blue eyes instead of her dads caramel brown, but I also want her to have his black hair and be curly like ours.  So I'm anxious to see which of us she looks like most.  The funny thing is my youngest 1/2 brother looks nothing like anyone in either family except me and I'm the odd one because I don't look like anyone in my family either lol.

miamom

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 08:19:27 am »
Bf & I both have the same sandy hair & similar petite features so our little guy will look like both of us I think...my friends baby is 6 months old & u can see both parents so obviously in her & I love it when the baby seems to be a perfect combination of both parents....either way, those little ones look like little angels

armywife5809

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 09:54:21 am »
My son looks nothing like either of us. He looks like my brother. Lol. My daughter looks like me but has a few features of my husband. Anxious to see who this little girl will look like