Author Topic: Does pregnancy always feel like its going slow??  (Read 813 times)

Heather

Does pregnancy always feel like its going slow??
« on: November 15, 2011, 04:26:15 am »
This question is for the ladies who are way ahead of me!! I got my positive test 2 weeks ago, and at first things were going by smoothly, but now time feels like it's going soooo slow. I feel like I'll be in my 6th week forever! My 2nd trimester seems an eternity away! Is the whole pregnancy going to be like this?? Lol

mrsI

Re: Does pregnancy always feel like its going slow??
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 04:35:40 am »
Some peoples are mine isnt whrn i was annual leave from work the days dragged but im now teo days off my third trimester and the days seem to be flying by...hope the days pick up for you n good luck :-)

Mina_me

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 04:36:36 am »
I can only speak for myself I was like 8 weeks when I found out I was pregnant and now im goin on 24 weeks it went by soo fast I guess because I work alot...but I have a feelin my last 14 weeks I have left is goin to take forever!!! Goodluck and congrats!!

mommieX3

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 04:42:28 am »
It seems slow until its over. Then ur like wow that was fast. I felt like it was goin slow, i found out at 4 weeks and im almost 20 now.

pr0udm0mmyx3

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 05:10:33 am »
I feel like its going quick i found out when i was 8 weeks now im 28wondering weeks and im like wow! That was fast lol but i feel like the third trimester is usually a drag. Congrats :)

aoi tomoe

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 05:47:06 am »
I found out at 4 weeks and my first and second trimesters drug on.  But now that I am in my third trimester it is flying by.  It doesn't seem like I should only have 59 days left to go.  I think also with the holidays it helps speed time up a bit for us that are close to having their babies because it keeps us busy.

brittanyerin

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 06:36:04 am »
I found out at 5 wks & time seems to be dragging even now at almost 27 wks. Im sure it will speed up with the holidays approaching.. or at least I hope so! Lol

miamom

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 08:04:21 am »
Seemed to drag at first, but there are so many little milestones to look forward to...like, first u/s, 12 wk mark, 100 days down, halfway mark, second trimester, 3rd, 100 days left....seems like it helps to always have little 'baby steps' to look forward to...seems like just yesterday I was like 'sweet, 100 days to go' & now I've got 59 days...& Friday will be 8 wks left, then 50 days to go then 7 wks etc....thank God there r a lot of little milestones now since I'm so fricken uncomfortable now lol! Good luck!

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 08:16:25 am »
It does to me, this of my first I found out at five weeks and it just drags but I'm trying to be thankful for the sleep I still get for now.I'm now 18w and it feels like forever away to have this baby

hunnyb3210

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 08:45:20 am »
With this pregnancy n the one with my sin the beginning went fast then towards the end it went realllly slow

HameedsWife

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 08:46:55 am »
mine feels like it's been going slow too but I think it depends on when you find out. The earlier you find out, the longer it seems to take.

mamacleve87

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 08:55:22 am »
It only feels like that when the time is passing but when you hit like 30 weeks,  you're going to be like OMG i've got ten weeks left!!?? Which is where i am:) but ten weeks seems like forever from where i'm sitting with my ever expanding belly! I guess it depends on your patience levels, i'm super impatient so it's taking forever,  plus we didn't find out what we're having so i'm insanely anxious to find out what our lil is!!:)

danyelra

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 10:39:56 am »
I felt like ny first trimester was soooo long, maybe because I was so sick and miserable, but now I'm 23 weeks and can't believe I'm already more than half way through!!! Stay busy, it'll help time pass. Good luck and congrats

Rikkiroo

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 12:54:52 pm »
Mine totally vary week to week though they went so much faster when I was working!

miranda33

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 12:58:46 pm »
I found out at 4 weeks and I'm 27 now and holy cow its gone sooooo slow for me and i feel like my due date isn't ever gonna get here lol. I should sit back and just enjoy it till it gts here but I'm impatient lol. But like someone up there said it goes slow till ur baby's here then ur like wow where'd time go lol

AJKJsmom

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 01:12:35 pm »
My first 3 went like that way slow and the last month was the longest half of the pregnancy lol but my 4th, and this one I don't have time to think about the pregnancy, and now I'm 20 weeks tomorrow found out I'm having a girl and it seems like I just took the test that told me the birth control I was using was  just expensive candy that doesn't even taste good lol

firstbaby2012

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 02:46:25 pm »
It's gone fast for me only cuz the bf promised to quit smoking and I'm 24 weeks mm he's still doin it. I tell him time is running out. Seems like yesterday I was ten weeks yelling at him

shawnnaplus3

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 03:30:54 pm »
It's seems like forever this third time around. Or maybe because I found out @ 2w1d pregnant. N now @ 27 weeks I'm just like come on now LOL so maybe it has sum to do with finding out early or maybe its anticipation either I'm ready to meet my son..... :)

Heather

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 06:18:44 pm »
Agggh thanks for your answers! It sounds like it could go one way or the other, and some parts are fast, and done are slow. I will just try and stay occupied!

mesue

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 11:01:20 pm »
Im 33 weeks and its been dragging