Author Topic: So much pain for the 1st Trimester  (Read 376 times)

Doritos2013

So much pain for the 1st Trimester
« on: December 07, 2013, 12:08:21 am »
This is ridiculous my body is always hurting it wasn't like this with my daughter it's always at night and every night my husband asks me baby when are you going to feel better?
He really hates seeing me like this. But how do u fake feeling good when your body is telling u otherwise. Is January here yet

munnie

Re: So much pain for the 1st Trimester
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 06:53:54 am »
Sweetie January seems like another year to me. Can't wait for it to come and be done with it.

munnie

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 06:59:42 am »
@Doritos2013 are your breast also painful and full at nite?? My boos get so big at nite and so painful at time I feel like they are swollen. And feel like there sagging more.  Not sure what to do,should I wear bra? Coz whenever I wake up at nite its a problem

jljenes

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 11:41:36 am »
im in my third trimester and was up all night with a mixture of bh and baby kicking crap out of me plus a toothache I cant get rid of dont know why it hurts never has before and thank god for dentist apt tomorrow. I feel ya girl hope you feel better soon

Doritos2013

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 12:27:47 pm »
@munnie w my first baby I had a massive boob problem I were sports bras at night. Try that.
And I can't wait for January because this 1st trimester will be over

Morgaynn

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 12:55:24 pm »
Ugh! I feel your pain Doritos! I've felt more pulling and general discomfort this time around. All day morning sickness, sore boobs, irritability,  the works! It finally started to subside around 11.5-12ish weeks. I still get morning sickness in the late evening from time to time. All I can suggest is get as much rest as you can. I know with your two girls, that's probably pretty tough. Maybe hubby can take on some extra chores around the house so you can grab a few minutes of quiet time to relieve some strain?

Doritos2013

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 01:04:26 pm »
Hubby does what he can when he gets home. And we only have his daughter half time currently until we go back to court. Let's say the Egg Donor has messed up and not followed orders so we are waiting to be put on the calender. I get a little rest while my daughter is in school for 3 hours.
But these past few weeks I've been so busy it's been tougher then normal for me. It's just getting past this lump. Lol
Oh and a lot of people have made the statement of twins because I'm showing so much so soon.
Lord No that's to much.

Morgaynn

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 01:24:54 pm »
With second babies, everything happens sooner. :) Baby bumps, MOVEMENT, and for some even getting through the 1st trimester yuckiness. Here's to hoping anyway! ;)