Author Topic: 34 days left  (Read 409 times)

ProudMommyAgain

34 days left
« on: December 06, 2013, 10:24:24 pm »
hopefully doing babies wash tomorrow hospital bag is packed although im sure ill be adding and changing things daily lol. Just trying to relax and not stress about not being 100% ready

4kidsandcounting

Re: 34 days left
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 10:35:18 pm »
Im doing all that right now :) None of my kids went all the way to their due date, my son went to the day before his and that's as far as I have been in pregnancy so I need things done now! Plus at my last ob appointment on Tuesday I was measuring 40 weeks at 34 weeks and 4 days so no telling how much my body can hold lol..Yay for us we're almost there!

msmackey04

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 10:43:45 pm »
I am supposed to be getting induced this week can't wait.

babi2

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 12:40:16 am »
I was wondering where u were cause didn't hear from u for few days...36 days for me...yey ...3 Jan babies back to back ...go January lol ;-)

waltmeier

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 01:14:27 am »
I definitely wasn't ready. Katie decided to come at 35 weeks (i was measuring 43 weeks) I was packing my hospital bag while my water was breaking. LOL

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 11:53:25 am »
@walt My first came at 31 weeks and my water started leaking  with my 2nd at 34 weeks but didnt have her till 35 so yea I definitely learned to prepare on the early side lol

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 12:38:05 pm »
I've had everything ready for weeks and my bag is by the front door ready to go all we need is this baby to get a shift on and make his way to the exit. Only 10 days left for me. Hubs and Ostin have been unwell and now I'm catching it which is no fun.

JanaesMommy

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 12:53:53 pm »
42 days left for me. Im a ftm, im very excited but i still need to pack my bag

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 12:59:51 pm »
@Sarah poor fellas :( Is Ostin feeling a bit better yet? Fingers crossed you don't get it (even tho you already feel like you are) Drink some Orange juice to get done natural vitamin C in you :) Hopefully Ethon comes when everyone is in good health.

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2013, 01:08:19 pm »
Omg I just started drinking some orange juice then I read that lol. Ostin is better than yesterday so hopefully will be even better tomorrow and hubs is feeling a bit better too.

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2013, 02:09:53 pm »
lol..Well what can I say it's a twin thing ;) Good I'm glad their starting to feel well. It always happens that way (at least for me) Right before a baby is due to come everyone falls ill.

waltmeier

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 02:39:39 pm »
Bd had put my suitcase in this old walk in closet behind a bunch of boxes. Idiot. Lol. When my water broke, he was at work, of course. So I grabbed a reusable shopping bag. Hah when I called him at work, he told me it wasn't possible because babies come at 40 weeks. Lol.

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 03:23:32 pm »
@walt at least he's a man! lol.. With my first daughter when I came in and told my.mom I was having sharp pains in my back that were coming and going she told me to lay down on the floor and prop my feet up on the couch , I'll be fine. Glad I didn't listen to her . At 31 weeks prego I was dilated to 4 and a half when I got there and had a bulging water bag . Contractions were every 3 minutes.

ProudMommyAgain

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 08:52:14 pm »
Thats way too funny! lol. And I actually went my entire pregnancy with Jace telling bf that babies never come on there due dates and I had him on his due date lol. Would be cool to have this little guy on his due date as well! & I havent been on much because bf wrecked the car and a bunch of thing have been going on! Was going to post what happened and everything but didnt. Long story short he was going to get Jace milk and soms truckhit him at the stop sign technically his fault but you cant total a buick going 20 mph he was obviously going WAY over the speed limit. Got my sisters old car now and trying to get things caught up since that really set us back. Just hoping to have everything in order when Landon. arrives and hopefully going to have a nice stress free Christmas :)