Author Topic: in pain  (Read 439 times)

babi2

in pain
« on: December 05, 2013, 03:50:46 pm »
Tmi...my vijaijai is hurting...it hurts to walk or even stand up...cant get anything done with out me screaming in pain plus a 3yrold to look after and my weekly appmts starting tomorrow...uugh can things get any easier...to top it all no sleep at night cause of stupid pains in my body....uuuugh sorry ladies just had to complain about everything to someone...didn't have anyone but u ladies 

kyransmom22

Re: in pain
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 10:42:37 pm »
It will all be over soon

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 11:08:02 pm »
I hear ya! My vajayjay feels like it's been hit by a car, plus I have constant Braxton hicks that are now accompanied by pressure down there :/  I really wanna go to my due date but dang can I get there without all the extras =/

babi2

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 01:28:33 am »
@ kyransmom can't wait for it...another 5wks and I'm done...so close yet so far away lol

@4 kids girl I just want a full night sleep with no pain and no peeing but holly...girl things don't get easy and this waiting game is making me nuts 4sure just too excited to see his face :)

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 12:25:17 pm »
Lol.. Girl between this combo of peeing heartburn and allergies im screwed on getting sleep.lately! That's not even.considering the aches and cramps lol.. Good news is we're both almost there :)

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 02:30:12 pm »
My vaj hurts most of the time aswell as my pelvis, legs, feet, back, hips and my hands because now I have carpel tunnel. I have swelling of the feet, ankles, calves and hands. Get Braxton hicks everyday throughout the day and get eye watering pain when he pushes his head into my area and puts lots of pressure on it. I hear clicking and popping noises because of pelvic weakening due to the size and weight of bump and also have allergies. But despite all that I'm sorry to say ladies.......I sleep pretty well, apart from getting up for a wee. Sorry. ;-)

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 03:25:23 pm »
lol @Sarah I had that clicking and popping with Nico. Now its just major vag pain and pressure. I mean I can't even spread my legs just to turn over in bed without feeling like my vag had taken a beating lol...

Jashetta

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 03:27:51 pm »
Same here major pain and acid reflex everything you can name smh ugh 3 weeks left is all I can think about

waltmeier

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 12:06:54 am »
Sleep was amazing for me as well. Being awake was torture.

babi2

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2013, 12:34:34 am »
OK see now this is not fair how some women have good sleep and some get tortured lol ...why didn't god give all of us comfort and peace during pregnancy !? Jk I no this will be over soon :)

waltmeier

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2013, 01:12:44 am »
I was like that for over 2 months. Omg it sucked. I will never have another baby. LOL