Author Topic: taking its toll on me finally!(Long)  (Read 332 times)

Blessedandhappy

taking its toll on me finally!(Long)
« on: June 17, 2013, 10:29:13 am »
So as some know in past posts I have said that my husband works 2jobs so I'm alone with my girls from 6in the morning till midnight and than my baby keeps me up all night so I'm not getting much rest and I don't have anyone helping me even on weekends my husband don't help me his reason is if the baby gets hungry he can't feed her since I'm breastfeeding. Which to me is bs its not like she is hungry all the time. I would just like to not have to do anything but relax and feed baby when needed. I feel so unappreciated and just really need his help its to the point that I'm just so frustrated with the baby and my 3yr old I guess the lack of sleep is contributing to the feeling of me being overwhelmed with everything I mean I just want to not have to cook or clean I want understanding and appreciation from my husband not a 3rd child to take care of. Ugh than on top of it (tmi) me and husband have sex again this past weekend with no condom yet again and yet again he doesn't pull out. I know he thinks oh its so hard for me to get pregnant and even if I do I will probably miscarry since this is what we have gotten use to but I am not trying to chance it. I can't handle  another pregnancy so soon and its always possible ugh ladies I'm just so tired frustrated annoyed overwhelmed and unappreciated and its making it hard to take care of my girls

tomorrow is my  6 week checkup so I will be speaking with my ob  about BC even though me and husband don't want me on it.thanks for reading sorry so long  ladies

tessmom

Re: taking its toll on me finally!(Long)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 10:43:10 am »
Men! I'm sorry he's being like this. I am on the mini pill while I nurse (jolivette). I would do it regardless of his opinion. If he isn't helping YOU don't want another baby yet.

Blessedandhappy

Re: taking its toll on me finally!(Long)
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 04:36:00 pm »
I'll talk to her about it we both just never wanted me on birth control I just can't do another so soon this last one was hard enough. I just hope he tries to get a job that pays enough to only need one.