Author Topic: breastfeeding story  (Read 365 times)

dreambirdrose

breastfeeding story
« on: June 17, 2013, 04:07:19 am »
First of all, I'm in the hospital, second of all Kailynn is at home. So I need to pump while here bc I'm breastfeeding and I don't need to stop. Well before coming to the hospital my milk hadn't dropped, and since being here it did. I had no clue I was gonna leak like crazy either. It was just dripping out. Thank god the nurses brought me the pump.

Why I'm in the hospital: as most of you know I had a csection. Well sunday (fathers day) I had a 101.7 fever with bad chills and hot hot hot face. Call ob, sent me to er, and from there was admitted to the hospital. Got a catscan, four rounds of antibiotixs, stomach poked and prodded, and I'm still here. Havent seen the doc yet,  but I really am going to ask, if it won't hurt my baby, I can take things at home, please send me home. I have  cried so many times because this is not how my first time away from her is supposed to be. At all. :'( prayers ladies..

baby#3june2013

Re: breastfeeding story
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 06:26:54 am »
Lots of prayers for healing so Yu can go home to your baby girl! !! Big hugs too! !

dreambirdrose

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 06:28:46 am »
Thanks,  I've been up praying. That's all I want to the doc to say. You can go home.

mama_b

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 11:16:57 am »
Oh no! Hope you start feeling better and heal quickly so you can get home. *hugs*

shaybaby

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 12:51:12 pm »
Hope you get home soon to your little one

dreambirdrose

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 04:29:41 pm »
They want to keep me another 24 hours since I've had a fever, and I have cried for the past two hours. My mom is handing my baby to dads mom, and she is gonna come see me. I really need my baby but she can't be at the hospital. I apperciate the thoughts and prayers everyone.