Author Topic: So upset  (Read 309 times)

Abelsmommy

So upset
« on: June 16, 2013, 11:17:31 pm »
I have had such a horrible day. I slept two hours last night, go to work to have a cashier not show up so I am left in the store alone for 3 hours tilI could find a cashier to come in then I notice I am working the next 11 days straight! What I am 30 weeks pregnant and my sm knows that I leave somedays in tears because I overdo myself while I am there. Right now I can't afford to leave till I have a few more bills paid up so when our little boy is here I do not have to worry since I make the most out of my fiancé and I. I am just so upset I feel like I am being punished because last week I had to call out a day before hand because my stepdad had a heart attack but I found a manager who would take on that shift so they didn't have to worry about not having it covered. I think I am just irritable because these last two weeks I have been miserable I get about 3 hours of sleep because I can't get comfortable at night and with the never ending events happening I just feel like giving up. :( sorry ladies I just had to vent.

taliciaf24

Re: So upset
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 11:31:41 pm »
Your boss is a dick. She can't make you work 11 days in a row. You're required to take a minimum of 1 day off Every 6 days unless you're only working 3 hour shifts. You need to call your district manager and make a complaint. You're pregnant and frankly, working even 6 days in a row, on your feet isn't a great idea. Don't be scared of your DM, they're there to help you when the SM is a moron.