Author Topic: Ok..I'm ready...  (Read 422 times)

LinksMama

Ok..I'm ready...
« on: June 16, 2013, 12:12:28 pm »
In my first intro post I said I would eventually share all the dumb s*** that's been happening making it hard to enjoy and get attched to this baby. We tried for 6 months and nothing so we stopped. I was glad after a while because i decided I wasn't ready just yet. Well surprise I ended up pregnant a couple months after not trying. Then about 2 months into my pregnancy my friend came down to stay while my husband was supposed to be gone for a month. But she came a couple days early with her kids. My husband, her and my cousin decided to have their own little party and got drunk. My friend and cousin decided they were going to start hooking up that night...sleeping on my couch in hus boxers and her thong and bra in front of her children. Then to top it off my husband sneaks down stairs at some point and starts pulling my friend underwear down and fingering her for 10 mintutes. She claims it took her that long to notice because it makes her fall asleep but at the same time claimed she was already asleep. All the time I'm upstairs passed out with my son in bed with me. Ever since my husband has been the biggest asshole treating me like a piece of shit as if he's punishing me for what he did or for catching him. Everyday he's mean in some way or another. I'm honestly shocked I haven't miscarried from all of the day shit. Today me and Lincoln call him to say happy dads day cause hes at base for 2 weeks and he is grumpy. So I ask why he says 'do you know who callee me first?..my dad..do you know who called second..my mom'. Giving me an effing guilt trip for not being the first call. I caller at 830 in the effing morning. His dad gets off work at 6 am. I effing hate him. There is so much more that he has done but try not to remember it all and it would be to much to right.

1stTimeMommy2Be

Re: Ok..I'm ready...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 12:16:34 pm »
Ugh screw that guy! Wyf is with some of these men!

Rooney85

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 12:18:28 pm »
Omg! Hugs lady! No one needs that!!

LinksMama

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 12:18:44 pm »
Btw..my friend didn't call cops but I almost did. And my friendship with her is ruined because I've lost a lot of respect for how she's acting in dront of her kids and few our friendship out the window to fuck my cousin just for him to dump her like I knew would happen and expects my shoulder to cry on and me to help her figure out sneaky wqys to see him or stalk hom. Idk. And went and ran to my family to get comfort from them all of them from what my husband did. Who the fuck am I supposed to run to for comfort?  I'm pretty sure its my family.btw...they all supported me.

taliciaf24

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 01:29:19 pm »
..... Wtf. Do you need a gun? I have 7. I will gladly give you one. Lol.

BabyDeanmakes3

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 06:12:17 pm »
Oh my goodness sweetie... I understand why you're having trouble completely. How did you manage to not strangle hubby btw? I admire your devotion trying to keep your family going, but it doesn't sound like he wants to do the same. Praying for y'all...good grief I hope he changes for y'all.

BookWormMom

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 10:30:59 pm »
You are one brave and strong woman to put up with his nonsense and still stick around. He should be kissing your butt till his lips are imprinted on it.

LinksMama

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 11:46:13 pm »
We have a rifle in the house :) honestly I'm jusy here cause I don't want to miss out on being stay at home mom. I'm completely done and could careless about staying. Funny thing about kissing ass. My pastor told him if he wants to fix it it has to be my way or the highway. He's 1/2 & 1/2 trying and then not. We are good as long as we are home bit if we leaves the house he throws an all about me fit at least once on the outing. And he blames me for shit he does...example...he almost hit someone changing lanes on freeway because of blind spot. Instead of yelling like I normally would i laughed it off because nothing happened and it wasn't his fault for once just an accident.  I made a joke about it and he got all pissed off and grumpy and tried to ruin the rest of the day as punishment for joking about because he got butthurt. And today when he called to apologize he uses the I didn't mean to guilt trip you. (He cant apologize without saying didn't mean too, didn't know what I was saying & other dumbass excuses). Then I got mad for it and starts telling me hiw great he is for apologizing andnot using his eexcuseexcuses when he jusy did. Ughhhh!!! I swear he's punishing me for being a hormonal psycho when I was pregnant with first. I was bad but got better and now that I'm back to myslef almost after almost 1 1/2 ppd he's turned on me. (Btw I was only psychps when pregnant then extremely depressed after). Now he's turned psycho.

Sorry my post are negative nancy like. Ill try not to post negative all tyw time. Just need somewhere and someone to vent too. And thanks for letting me vent. Feels better to hear you agree with my feelingfeeling as here. :)