Author Topic: Aww...  (Read 368 times)

Rooney85

Aww...
« on: June 16, 2013, 10:46:17 am »
My son has taken up lifting my shirt and telling my belly that he "lubs baby Hazel". And she goes CRAZY whenever he talks. Less cute? When he tries to "show baby Hazel" by lifting my shirt in walmart. Lucky me he's short, so just flashing belly button. Lol

taliciaf24

Re: Aww...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 11:01:50 am »
Must be nice. My kid just whines and is a needy little child. Ugh. I can't stand him anymore, he whines like a little baby and is getting on my last nerve I have. I'll be so glad when school starts again. I love him, But Jesus he's pushing me over the edge!

Rooney85

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 11:05:42 am »
some days are better then others! ugh, sorry you're having a rough one though. Hopefully he gets excited when the baby comes

1stTimeMommy2Be

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 11:08:05 am »
Thats to cute and funny. @tali- does he respond to you getting on his level and saying like mommy has a baby in her tummy so i need you to be my big boy now.? Or no lol

taliciaf24

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 11:25:53 am »
We involve him in everything and everyday we talk about how he's such a great big brother and ask what he'll help his little brother with. He's always happy to talk about him and gets excited. He's just always up my butt. He won't wake his dad up in the middle of then night, he'll sit by my side of the bed and whine until I wake up. And it's over stupid stuff like...  Fluff my pillow or something. Like, wth it's 3 am go back to bed! He sees me constantly puking so he knows I don't feel well. It's to the point where I sit in the Walmart parking lot in my truck to get away from the people in my house. I just want room to breathe!  He told me he likes getting on my nerves like his daddy does.....  I think I'm going to move out until I have this baby, lol.

1stTimeMommy2Be

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 11:31:34 am »
Bahahahaha! Like daddy does! That made my day! Oh shit.... im having a boy to. I need to stop laughing.

taliciaf24

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 11:38:18 am »
Enjoy your baby boy while it's a baby. Once they turn 1 ...... Shit goes down hill. Lol. They're gross, they scratch their butt and ask you to smell their fingers. God, you just don't even know. Lol. I found a dead lizard in his pillow case last night. He told me he needed to cuddle his dead lizard. I was just like....  Wth man.

KmB5229

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 11:57:06 am »
Lmfao y'all are making me wish I was having a boy. I dont mind the gross stuff, im more boyish anyways. The girly crap is what gets on my nerves. If my daughter is anything like me though her daddy won't have ta worry about the boys cause shell whoopin their asses before he'd get the chance lol

1stTimeMommy2Be

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 12:02:03 pm »
Haha i have 6 little brothers i know what to expect i wanted a girl so bad! Being a cosmetologist i wanted this little princess but im really trying to be excited. I have been making bowties to velcro to onsies

taliciaf24

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 12:02:08 pm »
OMG. No. Keep your girl, lol. My son names all of his farts! He's so gross, lol.

Rooney85

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 12:08:41 pm »
Lol my.son only just discovered the joys of butt digging. He is REALLY needy. Hes got some issues but mainly I think the biggest one is that hes 2! He wakes me up all night for snuggles and thinks its funny when I tell him to stop hurting mommy... Oh well. I wanted another boy in the worst way. I'm more if a tomboy but hubs reeeaaaallly wanted a girl. I cant do hair... My 4yo neice painted my fingernails better then I did hers! What am I going to do with a girl?? Lol

1stTimeMommy2Be

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 12:19:37 pm »
Tradesies! Lol

taliciaf24

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 12:40:47 pm »
I told my husband if Noah has adhd like Levi... I'm moving out. Lol.

KmB5229

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2013, 07:17:09 pm »
Lmao the gross stuff doesnt bother me 1 bit lol