Author Topic: When did you start feeling pregnant?  (Read 332 times)

Rooney85

When did you start feeling pregnant?
« on: May 27, 2013, 11:41:42 pm »
Besides the morning sick and all. I didnt feel pregnant really until about 6months with my boy. Today while wandering around walmart I realized I already feel THAT pregnant. My kiddo is so low I feel like something is going to fall out of me. A weirdly uncomfortable sloshy feeling. Lol. I'm 19 weeks! I shouldnt be waddling! Second kiddo is totally moving faster!

What about y'all? When did you guys start feeling like pregnancy was obvious?

taliciaf24

Re: When did you start feeling pregnant?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 11:46:05 pm »
I'm 4 1/2 months and had to buy maternity pants. And it's like....  Over night I am a planet. I'm carrying very weird, my tummy isn't low or high, it's in the middle, Lol. I also am having trouble bending over, so...  Yup. There's really a baby, Lol.

Rooney85

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 11:57:12 pm »
Lol until last night (when there was apparently a party in my uterus) I kept having this thought that my midwife was.going to tell me I wasn't  pregnant, just fat. Hehe

knschenck

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 02:01:26 am »
I'm 5 months and I'm always holding my stomach cuz my boys like 2 move when I'm walking especially when I'm going up and down steps and bending over forget it I feel like I need 1 of they clamper things 2 pick stuff up

KmB5229

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 12:14:24 pm »
Im 35 weeks and still dont really feel pregnant until my belly bumps inta something, she kicks or i look in the mirror. As long as my belly isnt in my sight i forget its there o.O I started to feel preggo around 20 weeks or so cause i could feel my skin stretching to make way for baby and belly but after the belly came in the feeling went away. Im huge but i dont really wattle, my balance is still pretty similar ta what it was too. Oh but get me on my back and i feel like a turtle, my hubby has taken ta calling me his lil baby turtle lmfao