Author Topic: exercising  (Read 444 times)

BabyJohnson

exercising
« on: May 27, 2013, 09:32:35 pm »
So since I had Rylee I have been wanting to start an exercising routine but I hate working out alone....well today I started a 30 day ab challenge and then my honey and I went for a run (just in the yard of course while babygirl was napping)...he never exercises with me so I am excited that he finally wants to (he gained 30 pounds while I was pregnant and I gained 60!). I've lost 41 just with breatfeeding and shedding all of the fluid I retained but I still have a ways to go to get back to what I was.

mommaDO

Re: exercising
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 01:47:09 am »
Congrats!

1stTimeMommy2Be

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 03:48:58 am »
Omg my hubby has been gaining during or pregnancy also! And i quit having morning sickness around 16 wks but sometimes je wakes up in the morning and vomits stomach acid like i was! O.o weeeeiiiiirrrrd.

BabyJohnson

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 07:08:16 am »
Mine never got sick but he had cravings and packed on some pounds. I was kinda glad though because I wasn't the only one getting fat lol! But I never really craved anything except for soda but he craved everything! He had to have a candy bar everyday...and he thought since he wanted one that I did too!