Author Topic: a lil scared but ready  (Read 538 times)

soon2bmommyof2

a lil scared but ready
« on: October 09, 2011, 04:10:10 am »
This is my 2nd child my son is ten so its been a while.  I'm 38 weeks and now that time Is drawing near I'm getting a.lil scared of the actual delivery experience. I've been having pains here and there n I'm like OMG is this really about to happen lol but I'm excited about meeting my lil girl. Can anyone relate/???

simmy

Re: a lil scared but ready
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 04:53:35 am »
Yep! I have ten days until my due date...i have a 2 yr son, and am having a girl as well! Im nervous but i want it to be over!

Blanca Richards

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 08:12:46 am »
Im scare to, is my First Baby... But Happy ... My due date OCT 28.

KorNut

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 10:21:24 am »
Lol. I'm 36 weeks and just experienced that false labor I always hear about. Pain all over back tightening of stomach and sharp pain and cramaping all over stomach. I was scared before but that sure set reality in and scared me. But it also excited me very much because things are moving along. Can't wait to meet my lil man and have him by my side everyday. :D

soon2bmommyof2

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 09:39:18 pm »
Yes ladies I'm extremely excited about my lil princess and so is all my family and friends.  Our bags are packed and ready to go lol..just hope I don't have any.false alarms n the hospital ends up sending me home