Author Topic: How to deal?  (Read 512 times)

The3ofUs

How to deal?
« on: October 09, 2011, 02:42:26 am »
I m/c today, how do I deal with this? I'm so depressed... I feel like I've not only lost my baby but myself.

Double_Twins_Mommy

Re: How to deal?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 09:50:03 am »
Just pray God will get u through anything.

aimee2

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 02:42:35 pm »
Sorry hun!! Take your time... relax as much physically as well as mentally as you can. Talk to someone... your husband or mom or best friend. Maybe do something for the 2 of you ~ a date nite or a cuddle movie at home. Try not to dwell on the negative and try again when your both ready... Best of luck!!

miranda33

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 08:55:08 pm »
How do u get over it?  Idk exactly. Cry till u can't anymore, call ur mom or a best friend or talk to ur partner about it and how u feel or cry on their shoulder and let them comfort u, eat a tub of ice cream or a box of pizza,  if u can go rent a bed n breakfast with ur partner or just go alone and spend u time, idk how to get over such things buy I do hope u feel better and soon. :( I'm so sorry.

adinsmommy

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 01:19:28 am »
Oh girl am soo sorry I went through four before this bb. How do you get over? It's going to be hard but the only advice I can give u is to take it easy cry morn watever feels right its going to be hard but only time will give u tat peace of mind u will always love ur bb but time will make it easier on u you'll see you will never forget but it gets better promise try n keep busy as well. Good luck hun am soo sorry.