Author Topic: is it soon??  (Read 714 times)

lovemygirls

is it soon??
« on: October 08, 2011, 01:41:36 am »
Im 34 weeks n two days ago i had more than usual amount of discharge accompanied by backpain n sharp pains in my cervix n lil one practicly stopped moving aside from a few very small movements. I started to worry that she was on her way n debated going to the er i had an u/s the next morning (yesterday) so decided to wait it out. I later cleaned my entire house from top to bottom not to mention i have been sick for over a week so i dont feel very good. All my family says ill go in the next week or so but the u/s tech didnt act as if anything was unusual. What do u think?? Does this really mean labor soon...with my first i had to be induced bc my water broke so im not sure about this part.

miranda33

Re: is it soon??
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 08:58:46 pm »
34 weeks is still a months and a half early so hopefully ur little one will wait at least 2-4 more weeks! Could be a sign ur close though. I know my friend in her last month got gushes of watery stuff ans it was just extra discharge. Ur body's definitely getting ready tho. I was sick the week I went into labor with my son but the cleaning thing I did from the get go.. I'm 21 weeks now with a girl and i clean constantly lol. I even clean other peoples houses its so bad lol. :) I hope whether ur little one comes now or know a few weeks that everything goes smooth!!!

lovemygirls

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 10:52:43 pm »
I know i am so worried it is too soon. This evening ive started having pain in the middle of my back. Ive heard of back labor but dont know how that feels. I pray she stays in for even just a few more weeks!

angelfairydust

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 05:58:24 pm »
Even if she comes. Now shell be fine they can feed and breathe on their own at that age, she just will be little. Don't worry, shell come out when she is ready even if its now. Back labour I've had with my second cos he was laid back to back, just get a nice hot bath, take paracetamol and get a good night sleep xx

Cblandino

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 03:32:17 am »
If you havr back labor youll know instantly itll hurt n youll feel alot of pressure almost like you need to pop ur back. But the cleaning thing is what my grandmother calls nesting your preparing your home for baby n you dont realize how clean ur makin it til uve done everything I did the same.