Poll

numbness and tingling

yes
3 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: numbness and tingling  (Read 460 times)

soon2bmommyof2

numbness and tingling
« on: October 08, 2011, 12:20:01 am »
Hello ladies this is my first time posting.  Im kinda new to the forum. I've been reading posts and most have been helpful. Any who I'm 38.5 weeks with my second and this one is a girl, I already have a 10yr old son. Yeah what a stretch lol but as of today I started to experience numbing and tingling in my left leg and foot. Has or is anyone going thru this if so what does it mean and how do u make it better?

AJKJsmom

Re: numbness and tingling
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 12:25:52 am »
Most likely the baby is pinching a nerve but it could just be poor circulation my arms and hands fall asleep when I'm in my bed

Fergie_mama

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 12:27:48 am »
Has this  just recently started? Do you sleep on your back? Usually numbness and tingling us from a circulation restriction which can certainly happen if you're lying on your back. Try sleeping on your side with a pillow  between your knees. If back sleeping us the only way for you, try to elevate your shoulders and back a well as your knees to keep from cutting off the blood to your leg.
Other than those things, I'd probably tell my doctor about it.
Mother of two girls, due Feb 10

soon2bmommyof2

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 12:38:27 am »
Yeah it just started today and I sleep.on.my side never my back . I try to mostly sleep on my left side. I go to the Dr every week now so I'll be sure to mention it, this is so annoying but I will try what u suggested in meantime

soon2bmommyof2

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 12:40:00 am »
Thanks my mom also said it's probably poor circulation

KorNut

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 11:26:12 am »
I get it in my arms and hands when lying on each side. Any idea what that could be fergie?