Author Topic: Missing home  (Read 422 times)

aimee2

Missing home
« on: October 07, 2011, 03:56:24 pm »
My husband is active duty and we're on the complete opposite coast as our families... I grew up as a military brat and missed our last home and knew what we were doing but seriously this is almost tragic!!
I have a few friends here but otherwise it's all long distance and it keeps making me more sad. I miss family and the friends that have known us for years... not the craptastic us but who we are and why! I really can't wait to go home and be done with this. He's out in 2yrs and not reenlisting ~ ahh the joy! Just getting annoyed and frustrated ~ thanks... :'(

Chula

Re: Missing home
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 04:17:59 pm »
Oh I feel you honey I'm an east coast girl and navy sentme and hubby to the west coast I've been blessed with a awesome church family but I miss all my family from the east coast especially my mom and mil :(i hope they can make it for the birth but no guarantees.

aimee2

Re: Missing home
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 12:16:18 am »
Yea we're from WA state but now in GA thanks to the Army lol I have yet to get comfortable with the ward here but I also need to try harder! Either way the military always keeps it interesting and occasionally challenging!!
Hopefully your family can make it out for the birth or soon after for you guys! Congrats