Author Topic: Worried... Should I be?  (Read 629 times)

Rikkiroo

Worried... Should I be?
« on: October 07, 2011, 03:00:56 am »
22 w 5 d on bed rest for bh and bleeding today I havent felt my baby girl very much today and now I feel very very dehydrated and can't stop drinking water and milk, what the heck is going on? I'm so paranoid since being put on bed rest

melvallilly

Re: Worried... Should I be?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 05:08:22 am »
Not to freak you out, but if your bkeeding go to the er! Something isnt right!

Rikkiroo

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 05:46:33 am »
now that I've been on bed rest we have got the bleeding to stop thank god my problem right now is I've stopped feeling my baby move and I've been feeling dehydrated and actually weirdest thing my pee smells funky

Fergie_mama

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 07:46:41 am »
Your pee probably smells because you ARE dehydrated or u have an infection. Drink all the liquids you want/can. Have you tried changing positions and eating /drinking just before you pay attattattention to kicks??
Mother of two girls, due Feb 10

Rikkiroo

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 09:23:38 am »
Kay ill keep.drinking up. My nicu nurse in the fam wants me to check my sugar as well

And yes I have I'm going to lay back down after breakfast and try to count them again

Alaina

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 11:15:36 am »
Your baby may not be moving because she is dehydrated too. Our really tired today, our deeper inside you making it harder to feel, have you pooped lately? Maybe she is a little crowded. Honestly writing will just make things worse.no good will come from it. I'm 21 Weeks and will go a couple days without feeling kicks and them they'll come again. I can't imagine how hard it is for you to be put on bed rest, us moms are paranoid enough as it is :) I hope everything turns around and gets better for you but in the mean time send you're baby happy signals not stressful ones.

Rikkiroo

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 02:53:27 pm »
So still having a hard time feeling her enough, my blood sugar was just a lil low at 71 do you think that could cause it?

angelfairydust

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 06:07:10 pm »
At 22 weeks the movements aren't felt too much anyway shell be fine don't worry, just keep drinking and dont over do anything x