Author Topic: Do you speak spanish? I have a question  (Read 1252 times)

angelfairydust

Re: Do you speak spanish? I have a question
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2011, 07:13:51 am »
Good luck honey x

angelfairydust

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2011, 02:44:12 pm »
Any news tea?

Tea for 3

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 04:54:45 am »
It's bullshit. My mom came to "mediate" and set ground rules for not interrupting, not talking to each other specifically because she would ask us questions & we just needed to reply, not yelling or talking aggressive etc. Well that shit went out the window FAST. He was able to say whatever he wanted (including lies because he knows my mom doesn't know exactly what goes on here in our house), yell when he felt the need to, interrupt me almost every time he didn't like what I was saying, talk directly to me in aggressive ways ie accusations. Anyway my mom allowed all of it for him except the yelling. When I would say something after he interrupted me she would say "wait he's talking" & I was like but he just interrupted me to say this. She for some reason didn't care thought it was ok that he was doing that and I barely got to say the things that were TRULY making me want to quit. She was even telling long stories of her life & experiences. She said I would get a chance to speak then after he said a bunch of stuff that some of which was lies, she said "oh I have to go home soon so we need to wrap this up. Can you guys talk amongst yourselves with out me?" His answer to her was, if God wills we'll talk. In other words "I'm not talking to her but I don't want to continue talking to you either" so if God forces me to then I will talk to her. Long story short, we just scratched the surface of our problems & my mother didn't make it any better.

angelfairydust

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 07:18:42 pm »
Fuck sake hun, I'm so sorry. Did u even manage to find out anything about the picture? The last thing u need is stress at a time like this. if u want to know the truth u need to ring the number of the text. I don't know what else to suggest. I hope u find out the truth even if it hurts u need to know. Hope u ok.  Xx

Tea for 3

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2011, 09:00:46 am »
Thanks for the support. I got it out but we both have bad tempers so nothing was resolved. I'm ok though even though he didn't respond when I asked about the picture.

angelfairydust

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2011, 06:11:53 pm »
I have been thinking of u a lot, its horrible cos I've had bad experiences myself in the past. Another thing u may want to do is tell your mom what really does go on between you and see what she suggests. I don't know how close you Are to her but hopefully she will understand that u need some sort of help with what you are going through. Be as open as you can, even if some maybe tmi you need support. It's just a shame I live in england! Let me know how u getting on and u can email me if u ever want to talk or even just vent! Angel_fairy_dust69@hotmail.com or add. me on facebook.com/angelfairydust69 Lauren x

angelfairydust

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 06:49:59 am »
hiya tea u ok hun? X

Maddyshrt

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 04:57:56 pm »
Update???