Author Topic: Names...please help  (Read 299 times)

mlyda

Names...please help
« on: September 25, 2012, 12:33:22 pm »
So I am 14+3 right now idk what I'm having yet but hubby and I have deal cause he's hell bent I'm having girl and I seriously think its another boy...either is fine...but I made a deal with hubby if he's right he names her if I'm right I name him....if its a boy the name is hunter reed if its a girl I'm sure he's gonna pick khloe elisabeth which I like but I also like Morgan elisabeth so we had compromised at one time and if a girl it would be khloe Morgan elisabeth well I just thought of another name I like/want for a girl kinley Paige and I would love to sway hubby to go with....I feel kinda bad since we have our deal but I have no girls and hea already got 2 and got to name the oldest....which name do you ladies like

secondtimemommy

Re: Names...please help
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 12:41:46 pm »
i dont want to be mean but i dont like khloe only reason is my sisters dog is named khloe...lol  but i love paige thats a really cute name

mlyda

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 12:46:25 pm »
I didn't want khloe in the first place only compromising with him and I really don't want it now because our nephew just had a baby girl last year and her name is zoe its too close for me...I really want kinley Paige now

secondtimemommy

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 12:54:10 pm »
why dont u suggest it to him.. maybe he will like it ...

lala.dot

• facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 01:01:41 pm »
How about khole Paige

mlyda

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 01:13:57 pm »
I have mentioned it he wasn't too keen on it but I still have time to work on him he has never liked any girl names I came up with...when pregnant with my oldest (not his my first husbands) I had Madison leeann picked out for a girl and I always had that in reserve if I everhad a girl until my current husband the one kid he actually got to name was his oldest daughter and he named her Madison liana so now that the one girl name we both liked is taken... I have also mentioned Alivia Paige he came closer to liking it then Kinley.