Author Topic: PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR SISTERS!!!  (Read 472 times)

Ment2BaMom

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR SISTERS!!!
« on: September 24, 2012, 11:36:53 pm »
I am deeply sadden over all of the abuse that I've been reading lately. It hurts my heart and sole I am a survivor of domestic abuse, so I understand the hurt anger & insecurity. Ladies, I read but can't post bcuz I cry for each of you! for me sorry isn't enough, it WILL NOT change your situations, especially when your significant others are the providers. God bless you all...

Heavenly father I want to thank you for blessing us all with another day to come together and share experiences, offer advice or just simply being a consoling friend. Father God please protect our sisters their children & unborn babies from the abuse that surrounds their lives right now  show them only in ways that YOU can that they are truly loved by YOU father and us as well. Guide them on the path to safety and provide peace unto them. You have given them the blessings of conceiving, nurturing & bearing these beautiful babies father, so please help them in your so ever mighty way in Jesus's name, Amen.
Blessings to you all. Good night.

Uggysmummy

Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR SISTERS!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 11:40:58 pm »
With you ment2bamom
thinking of all you ladies

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 11:45:20 pm »
Amen! That was beautiful Ment2bamom

Mid30momtobe

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 12:24:32 am »
Amen

Mrs.Robinson :)

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 12:37:30 am »
Amen indeed. It is terrible and inexcusable. It's terrible what some people do to others.

eener5280

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 01:00:10 am »
Amen. I'm sure its got to be aweful to love someone that hurts you. My heart hurts for them too.

mommy2be217

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 01:07:32 am »
It is awful :( i wish i wasnt so in love with my babys dad.. all he dose is emotionaly abuse me nd threaten me :(

Ment2BaMom

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 02:37:26 am »
Mommy2be217, I know & understand trust me I DO! One of the first lessons I'd learned was to love myself!,
It's impossible to love someone else if YOU dont love YOURSELF first. :) look in a mirror and simply fall on love with ”YOU”, all of you, everything that makes you, ” YOU” :)
Emotional & verbal abuse is worse than physical abuse bcuz scars will heal & fade away but words will replay over & over again. Please think about counsiling for yourself just to talk to someone. I'm praying for you & the others
(christina Aguilera- Beautiful) :)

mommy2be217

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 07:42:20 am »
Thank you for the prayers meant 2 be a mom :') it realy means alot!! Nd i bet the other ladies are happy yu sent prayers as well.

Anxious.Mommy. To.Be

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 08:10:01 am »
I definetly needed this prayer. Thank you so much. Thanks for taking time out of your day to write this prayer for people like me. It means a lot<3

Birthspring

• Birthspring doula services
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 10:21:34 am »
I have been cutting people out of my life...family members, friends, people who are controlling and emotionally abusive. There's help out there for SOs. A local church has an anger management support group, I highly recommend looking into available resources. It's so hard to stand up to abuse, but we are all worth it.

Ment2BaMom

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 01:46:31 pm »
Birthspring I had to do the same thing with my family & friends, & honesty till this day the only people who knows about this pregnancy is my church family. My own family & friends I haven't shared the good news with yet.
And yes WE are all WORTH it :) :)

Birthspring

• Birthspring doula services
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2012, 03:14:28 pm »
Ment2be,  I hear ya! I've had messages from family who heard through the grape vine "so glad everything went smoothly." The truth is that it didn't. it went better then it could have, but had I not listened to my intuition we both could have died. My family's not worth the info, though. They won't be supportive. I'm so glad you have a church family. Ours turned their backs on us the week he was born. they want me to "reconcile" with my abusive family members.

Ment2BaMom

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2012, 03:38:34 pm »
YIKES!! That's terrible!!! look you take your time, God don't want us to suffer and if you're better off without them in your life then so be it. I'm here for you, I support you, I'm on your side :) sometimes a little love and care from complete strangers gives us great comfort.
Don't worry, be happy :)