Author Topic: Bleeding again?  (Read 489 times)

cowgirl momma

Bleeding again?
« on: August 24, 2011, 03:42:03 pm »
Bleeding again?? Is that normal? I stopped bleeding on monday. Had sharp pains on the side of my tummy/pelvis last night but they were gone by this morning, now i'm bleeding again?

Sorry i don't mean to be over paranoid or anything. And my doc is insanely busy it'd take all day or til mornin to hear back if i called.

Iluvbeinpreggers

Re: Bleeding again?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 03:51:54 pm »
When I was pregnant with my daughter I had my period so I didn't know I was pregnant til I went in for sharp pain and they told me I was 28 weeks pregnant with a  girl I would go to the er if I were you but those doctors dont listen sometimes
Proud mommy of 2

cowgirl momma

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 03:57:43 pm »
My miscarriage was confirmed on monday, i just havent had the ability to leave all you ladies yet. And in many ways stickin around is helpin me deal.

My cousin, whom i was close with died on the 12th, My miscarriage started 2 days later. Completed while i was out of state at his funeral.

Iluvbeinpreggers

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 04:03:27 pm »
Oh im sorry I had a mc when I was 16 I was 18 weeks but you don't have to leave you can stay to comfort other women who are going through that
Proud mommy of 2

cowgirl momma

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 04:07:31 pm »
I'm sorry you had to go through that. :(

Iluvbeinpreggers

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 04:09:18 pm »
It happened after my house burned down
Proud mommy of 2

TiffanyNicoleB

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 04:10:25 pm »
Cowgirl!!!!! Arg. Catch a break lady!

thatchers momma

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 04:12:50 pm »
I'm sorry you had to go through that. . I miscarried in jan and it was really rough but my husband said these wonderful words to me (we are believers btw)
" the wonderful thing about this miscarriage is you know he/she is with jesus and will not have to suffer through this life" that day I felt so wonderful because he is right! :) I hope these words can help you! At least your cousin is there with your baby! God is good. .I hope I'm not sounding insensitive!! Hugs t you!

Mommy7

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 04:13:20 pm »
I stopped & started a. couple of times, but was officially done after about 12-14 days.

Sorry, I spaced the restart when first posted number of days I bled. I wouldn't worry, but let dr know.

:-) hope things continue to get better for you! Just hang in there! If need anything let me know.

cowgirl momma

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 04:20:06 pm »
Thatchers momma, thank you!! I am a beliver too. Actually at my cousins wake, directly after findin out what was goin on my other cousin (sister to the one who died) one of my aunts and i were talkin, we decided that patrick needed somethin to keep him busy in heaven so, jamie, as we all decided that this pregnancy, whatever ya wanna say, should be called (after every miscarriage in my family my cousin gave the unborn child a j name)

Mommy, thanks. That's very reassurin then :) lol thaaaank you for bein so willing to share your heartbreak and experience with me. You've been such a gem!!

Abby4989

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 04:45:48 pm »
Ur not leaving us cowgirl! Neverrrrrrrr! Lol

22Chan88

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 04:53:50 pm »
When I have miscarried I bled on and off for about a month. Just always wear a pad just in case. It should slow down snd become spotting them after your first period out should regulate on it's own. I wouldn't worry unless you full a pad in less then 2 hours.

cowgirl momma

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 05:23:21 pm »
Haha awe abby thanks :)

Okay, yeah, i'm not bleedin that much! Whew.