Author Topic: getting close.  (Read 399 times)

Aussiemummy

getting close.
« on: April 26, 2012, 07:24:53 pm »
I have 65 days to go. Theres a couple days left of april then i have all of may to do what i need to do as when june comes i want to have everything ready so all i have to do is relax until bub arrives. So i basically have one month to get everything organised. Pack our bags, (mine bubs and my sons as he will be going to my mums when we go to the hospital) do all the washing and sorting/folding putting away, finish my paintings, buy the rest of the nursery items (mainly decorating stuff).

And at the end of may im going to the markets to sell a few things so i have to get all that stuff ready too.

Hope the next few weeks fly past! So that everything is done and ready. I just hope bub doesnt want to arrive too early.

How is everyone else going?
Currently pregnant with my third HG baby.

rockermom2

Re: getting close.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 09:38:28 pm »
I think I finally have everything ready and set up for baby..just need to put some decor on his walls. I have 18 days left...and start my maternity leave on May 1 so hoping I have a couple of days to just relax and be lazy and sleep in (sort of..I have a 4 year old)! Ever since I hit the 60 day mark time really flew by fast! I cant believe I have under three weeks til I meet my son!

PaigeC66

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 10:21:45 pm »
I want to do the same! But my bf is planning on moving us out to Nevada at the end of may and I'm due June 9th! So there not much to do!!! So as for me there's no nursery to paint or prepare for! I was hoping to use the last month doing that stuff so it could go by faster lol.

emurdoch

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 10:46:20 pm »
I'm having my baby shower Saturday, then ill know what I still need to get.  I'll have may to get the rest of my lil girls stuff and finish washing then get ready. 53 days!!!!

Aussiemummy

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 11:46:47 pm »
Its exciting getting close hope time goes fast for us all.

Paige its hard but just a little nore to wait then.

Emurdoch hope your babyshower goes well
Currently pregnant with my third HG baby.