Author Topic: something must be wrong? :(  (Read 551 times)

PaigeC66

something must be wrong? :(
« on: April 26, 2012, 07:56:18 am »
So since yesterday morning ive been waking up with the room spinning. And once it stops ill lay on my left side and it'll start spinning again as if I was running in circles really fast. Or like thatt feeling when u wake up super drunk. I called my ob/gyn and she just said to drink more water and didn't think much of it. Is this a sign of feral distress? Its almost 5 am and I woke up to peer and it happened again. Is my baby's oxcygen being cut off or something? I felt the baby move yesterday a lot. Except this time I was feeling her movement way down low. I cant fall back to sleep Cu's I'm terrified but my ob doesnt think its a reason for me to go in.,..any one experience this at all? It just doesn't feel right.

Aussiemummy

Re: something must be wrong? :(
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 08:24:57 am »
I get dizzy sometimes but if ur real worried go to the hospital or see another doctor.
Currently pregnant with my third HG baby.

Gidget80952

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 10:36:20 am »
You can always go to the hospital or make an apt to see your doctor to get checked out. Sometimes just hearing your baby's heartbeat is reassuring.

jamielynnef2

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 12:38:35 pm »
Sounds like vertigo to me...tell Ur Dr u want to be seen if Ur worried ...

emmycakes

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 12:42:05 pm »
I had that REALLY bad before I found out I was pregnant!! To me it sounds like your blood sugar may be getting low while your asleep. Maybe have a snack right before bed, or keep some juice next to your bed to drink when you wake up.