Author Topic: baby turned head up at 31 weeks.  (Read 514 times)

nikkidwillis

baby turned head up at 31 weeks.
« on: April 26, 2012, 05:47:35 am »
I'm 31 weeks pregnant n I just had an ultrasound. My whole pregnancy her head was down. Well, she decided to turn. Heads up! This is when ppl have their babies turn down. Mine is doing the oposit. Anyone else beside me having their baby doing this? I'm so worried she won't turn again. I've got 60 days in hopes she will. I'm so terrified to have a c section. Anything I can do to get baby to go head down? Any help, plz. Thanks for reading n look forward to everyone's comments.

Gaabs

Re: baby turned head up at 31 weeks.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 10:41:25 am »
I'm pretty sure they still have room to turn until 36 weeks.  I'm not 100% though.  My son has been head down the whole pregnancy and i hit 36 weeks tomorrow and i still feel his feet towards my ribs so im still good.  I know they can try and turn him by pushing on your stomach, not sure how comfortable that would be, but its better than a c section i would imagine.  Good luck, sorry im not much help but im pretty sure she will still have time maybe massage your belly?

mommy2bmelford

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 12:32:43 pm »
I was worried about the same thing! My son has been in the same position since my 20 week scan! I'm now 30w5d. He's sideways. But I asked an ob nurse & she said babies usually don't turn until 36 weeks so don't stress!

yeeska

• Blissful Births
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 02:04:36 pm »
Go to a chiropractor then go to the website spinningbabies and do the stretches. It's too early to worry, though. Babies turn head down at 40 weeks or more, sometimes.

mommy2nd

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 02:16:51 pm »
Mi son was head dwn at 34 wks wit this not yet but she as time

bittybug89

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 04:04:06 pm »
My baby was breech until just recently he finally turned.. don't stress u still have time for baby to move