Author Topic: Why are men so stupid! (Tmi)  (Read 557 times)

BookWormMom

Why are men so stupid! (Tmi)
« on: September 19, 2013, 01:18:27 pm »
Last night my husband and I finally had sex. It's been probably a good 2 months since we had so I should have known he wouldn't listen to me when I told him he HAS TO pull out. I don't have my doctor's appointment until Monday so I'm not on birth control. Well, sure enough he unloaded the whole pent up load all inside me and now I'm freaking out cause I have to wait weeks to find out if I'm pregnant again after only having my baby a month ago. I told him too if I'm pregnant he's a dead man and he just had to say well, if it's meant to be. Oh, if I'm pregnant again I'll show you how meant to be it is as I'm making your life hell cause I'll be in utter misery so soon after my last.

BabyDeanmakes3

Re: Why are men so stupid! (Tmi)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 02:06:47 pm »
Aww jeez I'm sorry girl! Hubs and I managed to wait 3 wks before we went at it. I refused to let him near me without that thing wrapped up lmbo...I'm super paranoid. Hope you're not, but you could always tell him that if you are, you get to smack him in the head with every kick and contraction. :)

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 02:08:41 pm »
Can you not take the morning after pill? Men can be a little selfish in bed sometimes.

BookWormMom

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 02:21:10 pm »
I didn't even think of the morning after pill. I've been in I'm going to kill you mode, lol. I'll look into it! Thanks :D

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 02:37:42 pm »
Lol you're welcome :-D

Tink627

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 02:45:34 pm »
I've decided that I hate men. If you're pregnant again you definitely should kill him

mrsgreene1725

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 02:54:44 pm »
Omg bookworm!! I had the same scenario! Your a badass momma, if you are you can do it then cut your mans Willy off! Lol, I told Shawn that today and he said he would want me to if I got pregnant again. But, getting fixed in four weeks! Yay!

BookWormMom

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 03:36:09 pm »
It's frustrating cause he acts like it would be no big deal. I wish men could go through pregnancy.

Rooney85

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 04:09:41 pm »
Oi! Not cool. My hubs did that to me after we had our first. We had talked about how he should pull out, then when it was all said and done he was like, "oh, was that not okay?" Sex turns all men into 15yos for some reason. Lol

taliciaf24

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 07:26:24 pm »
You could always take the morning After pill. You have a limited amount of time to take it before implantation begins.

BookWormMom

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 08:00:52 pm »
I did :D As soon as dontknow mentioned it I ran my happy butt to the local pharmacy and bought it. Fortunately it's sold over the counter. I would absolutely love a third baby, but definitely not after only a month.

LoveM-J1229522

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2013, 08:15:43 pm »
Ooo good luck. I heard tht makes ur real crampy afterwards. But im sure ull tK tht over pregnancy right now. Lol

BookWormMom

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2013, 11:28:57 pm »
Yeah, I'll take some cramps over another c-section. The pain of my most recent c-section is still too fresh to want to experience that again, lol.