Author Topic: Serious nesting up in here  (Read 587 times)

Rooney85

Serious nesting up in here
« on: September 16, 2013, 12:14:25 pm »
Ahh. Now I remember this. The sudden burst of energy, the feeling great and decorating and cleaning. The ritual folding of the laundry. Lol

This is nesting for me. I remember it from last time. When cleaning and organizing becomes "fun" lol!
35and 2, baby is hanging tough, started my red raspberry leaf tea and dates today. Girly girl is super active.

And for my over share of the week? Pooped for the first time in almost two weeks today. Ahh.. The little things. Lmbo!

How are you ladies today?

angelica333

Re: Serious nesting up in here
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 12:34:20 pm »
I'm.home from hospital with a day home with hubby he called out last night for today cause we didn't  get home till late.as u know he is usually away cause of military mon- fri and if u watch the news the shooting in washington dc that's were he is stationed and works in same building and lives across the street so God works in mysterious ways they are all on lock down up there 2 shooters still on the loose.....

Rooney85

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 12:37:27 pm »
Yeah, thats right by us. Prayers for your hubby!!! scary stuff!!!

Rooney85

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 12:38:30 pm »
Oh whoops, glad he's home!!!

firsttimeflmommy

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 03:27:18 pm »
I want so desperately to clean my house since its a disaster but I'm still sick I just got home from 5 days in the hospital

Rooney85

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 04:00:38 pm »
Glad you're home and hope you are resting! My toddler has put a wrench.in the cleaning works. Lol, I'll have to wait for him to hit the hay I guess.. Oh well. At least the laundry is done... Sorta...

Secondtimemom

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 04:17:46 pm »
I haven't slept since yesterday.  Up all night nesting. Now in paying for it. I'm at my second Dr appt today. And I feel like a zombie. I'm so freaking tired now.

sobieearth

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 06:03:14 pm »
for some reason I began to love the nesting part. I am 34 weeks and I've been nesting for about a week now. I will be taking raspberry red leaf tea as well but for now it's in my prenatal pills that I take. Also in the iron pills. And I'm never constipated thank the Lord. Lol

ash+3

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 06:12:46 pm »
wat kind of tea is that and wat is it for just wondering

Rooney85

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 06:36:41 pm »
@Sobi, I figure riding the "must clean now!!" Train as long as I can can only be a good thing! Lol!

@ash, red raspberry leaves are supposed to ready the uterus and cervix for labour.

Emmalynsmommy3

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 10:54:16 pm »
I have been nesting since my baby shower in August lol. I've washed all baby laundry & when people drop off more stuff it automatically gets washed & put away! Baby room is completely ready, diaper bag packed! I clean the whole house once a week! Haha I'm a bit OCD! But now I'm down south at my husbands dads until Thursday so I have a break which is nice! When I get back I have GOT to pack my hospital bag & I will be set:)!

waltmeier

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 11:01:01 pm »
I never nested. As a matter of fact I didn't even pack my hospital bag until after my water broke, after my shower and after bd came rushing home from work to take me to the hospital. He was happy. LOL

taliciaf24

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 11:04:53 pm »
@Waltmier you're certainly the little planner eh?  Lol  :p

waltmeier

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 11:07:41 pm »
Pshhh. I can plan my tush off. Executing plans is where I fall short.

taliciaf24

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 11:10:01 pm »
It's OK Lol. I'm not packing my bags until Wednesday. Maybe...  Idk I don't have energy, Lol. I wish you could buy pre made bags!

LoveM-J1229522

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 11:13:48 pm »
O man... I totally forgot anout packing a bag! Wtf!? Unfortunately i hav no washer so baby stuff isnt washed yet. But its at my moms so she will prolly strt it for me. But damn damn damn i gotta figure out wat to put in my bag!! :-/

Rooney85

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 12:27:05 am »
I have packed, then started using stuff from the bag. Then hubs unpacked the bag to take to his gig. Seriously. I'll be packing on the fly too. Haha, I keep changing the take home outfit for the baby... And realized that I have only one nb outfit. Guess everyone decided to do the whole "why buy newborn stuff, she'll only wear it a couple of weeks" thing. Lmao

waltmeier

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2013, 01:53:03 am »
It was pretty comical. My bag was hanging on the bathroom door. I was on the toilet (because my water was continuously breaking) reaching in the drawers and the shower to toss stuff in there. My bd walked in and was like WTF, we gotta leave.

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 01:58:38 am »
I dont have nesting, nesting for me is just me but in turbo mode as I love cleaning and organising anyway I'm that sad lol. I drank loads of that raspberry leaf tea once I was full term with ostin and nothing suppose I got a lot of antioxidants though ha.

MommyOf2ComingThisOct

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 07:32:31 am »
I'm jealous! I wish I were nesting lol. I nested when I was pregnant with my daughter but the closest to nesting I've come this time is packing my daughters bags for when I'm in the hospital and packing up the new little ones diaper bag. I've yet to pack mine though lol