Author Topic: I'm so tired  (Read 480 times)

newmomdnv

I'm so tired
« on: September 16, 2013, 01:09:27 pm »
Of not being able to sleep more than a couple of hours at night. I'm only 31 weeks so I know it's only gone get worse. Now I'm mentally and physically exhausted. I do know one thing the next person that tells me I look tired is getting punched in the face. I'll just plead insanity from lack of sleep.

taliciaf24

Re: I'm so tired
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 10:09:19 pm »
Try a nap during the day.

newmomdnv

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 11:53:00 pm »
I do nap but I feel sad when the rest of the world is sleep, and I'm wide awake and there nothing on TV...lol

Rooney85

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 12:37:38 am »
I hear ya, its 12:34. I have had to pee every 15 minutes so far. Lol! I fall asleep on the couch in the afternoon, but then my 2yo creates havoc. Hope you get some sleep soon. I'm at the point where about once a week i'm so.exhausted I sleep solidly for about 4hours and feel amazing. Arg! I miss pre-motherhood sleeping until noon.... Haha

Secondtimemom

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 12:52:49 am »
When my daughter was alive she was very routine oriented. I'm hoping Connor will be the same way. I liked it better it have me motivation. Otherwise I'll sleep all day.

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 02:16:43 am »
I'm dreading when I get that bad because my 3 yr old won't let me nap for toffee so il be a pregnant zombie lol. Hope you get some more sleep soon hun. Have you tried propping yourself up with pillows and sleeping Sat up?

AprilKelly

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 07:26:40 am »
I'm the same way. can't sleep at night. So my hubby goes out and rents me movies or games to play on his ps3 to do at night then after I take my son to school I sleep for a couple of. hours.