Author Topic: cleaning  (Read 467 times)

Secondtimemom

cleaning
« on: September 15, 2013, 08:32:12 pm »
Anyone want to help me clean. I have a week left my house is a mess. I hurt always. And where is hubby? Watching his precious red sox game on his precious big screen tv. no help at all. I have a feeling it's going to be like the first time when I had Reagan and I had to yell at him to help me. Grrr hopefully he's grown in the past 6 years. Otherwise I'm packing my shit and the babies and driving back to cali to my family so I'll have some freaking help.

12/28/13

Re: cleaning
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 04:23:04 am »
I feel u girl.. do what u gotta do! If u tell him u leavin .i bet he get it together

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 06:18:05 am »
Sit infront of him and have an emotional breakdown start the tears the lot and tell him how much you're in pain and feel like a failure because you can't get these things done and it's getting you down and I bet he does it so he seems like the hero and then you give it the whole 'thank you sweetheart I don't know what I would do without you' when really you've played a game and won without him even realising it he just thinks hes the good guy. Everybody wins :-)

taliciaf24

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 08:05:37 am »
Just start breaking shit and throwing it in the trash. Everyone does what a crazy pregnant woman tells them to. Plus it'll make you feel better! Lol.

Secondtimemom

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 08:33:51 am »
Lol wow 3 different perspectives. After being together for 12 years he knows most of my tricks unfortunately. The only thing that I've seen that works with him. Is reading up on the forums and showing him that is not just me. I show him articles about how painful pregnancy can be and then he believes me. But he has the attention span of a goldfish. So I keep having to remind him.