Author Topic: confused  (Read 584 times)

azmommyjanbaby

confused
« on: September 15, 2013, 03:09:44 pm »
I am 26 weeks pregnant and believed to be in a loving and happy relationship. We have our few disagreements but, this takes the cake. I was told my partner is confused and hopes this relationship is not just a band aid for his previous failed marriage. He told me today he wasn't sure if he really loves me and if it was wrong to be in a relationship with me. he never expressed stuff like this to me and to say the truth I am hurt andit took me by suprise. My response to this matter was for him to go ahead and leave and he thought it was best as well because he has his responsibilities.still from his previous marriage(such as.child support, car expense for his kids, and rent for them as well). I just want him to do whathhe thinks is right and not try to make him stay only because I am pregnant. He has made it clear we are not a responsibility lost on how to move forward.

ash+3

Re: confused
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 04:28:01 pm »
Wow I'm sorry to hear that maybe he's just scared money kinda seem like the issue but it still doesn't make it rite for wat he said to u that was fucked up I'm goin thru the same thing wit my soon to be bd cuz he has to pay cs and a car note not my problem really but I have two kids I take car of myself and don't give a shit that I have to do this by myself no lie it hurts at first be strong u get thur it and his lost rite.

ProudMommyAgain

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 07:37:15 pm »
Maybe hes just getting overwhelmed with a new baby and maybe it happened to fast and he isn't coping well.. Just have a sit down with him and tell him he made the choice to be with you and create a baby, that he now has a family with you too that he has to care for. Sorry he's being a butt head! Just talk to him about it maybe you guys can work it out I'm sure he will always have strong feelings for his other family but like I said he made the choice and now has other responsibilities to attend to.

azmommyjanbaby

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 09:01:34 pm »
I believe he is overwhelmed and has a lot on his plate. I took a lot of things into consideration.I decided to put myself aside and try to help.him cope.
Thank you ladies for your advice and your perspective helped alot