Author Topic: 10 days late! (-) test  (Read 483 times)

nbanchongchith

10 days late! (-) test
« on: September 16, 2013, 01:21:24 am »
Hi all, I waited few days to take a test and it's still (-). I have regular cycle.  Shortest is 26days and longest is 33days but I am never this late. Only time I was late was 10 years ago when I had my son. Pls help! When should I contact the doctor and take a test again. It's killing me inside to know if I'm pregnant or not.

nurseofofive

Re: 10 days late! (-) test
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 01:31:27 am »
I would wait a few days then take another test.  In june I was 16 days late and not pregnant and I am always regular.  Your hormones could just be off.  If that test is still negative I would contact your doctor.

Mandy

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 03:03:58 pm »
Wait a week and test again, lots if things can cause you to be late such as working out, wait gain or loss and even a virus or sickness.
Good luck I hope you get the results you want.

Havinbaby#2

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 04:45:41 pm »
it took till i  was 17 days late until i got a positive wait a week and try again everyone is different and ur body may take longer to produce the hcg hormone keep us updated on how it goes in a week or so

sobieearth

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 06:07:05 pm »
call your doctor if it's killing you that bad to wait for your period. You already said this is the latest you've ever been besides having your son. good luck.