Author Topic: Feeling depressed :(  (Read 335 times)

Lizeth

• First time mommy
Feeling depressed :(
« on: March 16, 2012, 10:25:19 pm »
Sooo I was reading a romance book a couple of days ago, and I started to want again what I cant obviously have a man that loves me and loves the babies that i'm carrying and with who I can form a family for my little ones ... I thought I had gotten over that but I guess not, I almost even tried to call my babies' dad even though I knw he doesnt give a damn about us and hasnt even tried to look for me at all *sigh* ... I wish I could talk about  this to someone my mom has been very supportive, going to buy their cribs, clothes and other things they are gonna need with me but sadly I cant talk about him with her, she absolutely hates him which I totally understand yet that doesnt mean that I can just stop and erase the feelings I have for him, I dont remember him every single day but it's hard to forget someone when you carry his babies ... I know I probably sound pathetic right now but I just needed to vent and cry for a little while lol ... Thanks for reading this and any advice will be really appreciate it :')

Tinykicks

Re: Feeling depressed :(
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 10:33:27 pm »
Love sucks when you feel it towards an asshole... no matter how many times ppl say hes no good and u actually know its true, for some reason u cany change the fact that.u want to make it work =(

lizzypoo

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 10:38:09 pm »
I'm really sorry......I'm kinda in your position but not really.......i know what it feels like, trust me......I try to do stuff for my ex even though I know it'll never be enough............romance is good......there will be someone that will want you for you and your twins too :-).......for the most part you'll see that guys aren't too romantic lol......its not pathetic at all......sounds like you're going through a lot right now, on top of the hormones........I hope the best for you and the twins too.....something in itself to be happy for.......find something that will lift your spirits.........

sidekickmama

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 10:39:14 pm »
I don't know how you feel but I can tell ya just because they are assholes doesn't mean you can just turn off your feelings your having his babies... we all might be far away but I'm sure you can talk to most of us on here...if that helps any. *hug*

Lizeth

• First time mommy
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 10:52:05 pm »
Thank u guys so much I just wish he would love my babies the way he loves his sons. I dont know what I did that was so wrong or bad that he doesnt want anything to do with me or maybe I just wasn't good enough but my babies have nothing to do with that. They deserve at least a father to love them, he always talked about how we would make beautiful babies together and all that b.s yet where the freak is he now that we need him??? ... Is just not fair! ... I hate crying for him it makes so mad yet I cant stop it ... Just as I cant stop all this damn feelings I have for him :'(

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 11:12:06 pm »
I have no idea what you are feeling in this regard but I do know you should never ever blame yourself for someone elses actions. I dont know you from atom but I'm sure it's nothing you did wrong to deserve to be treated this way and it's certainly not that you are not good enough, his lack of commitment and responsibility to you and his babies is his fault and his problem. I hope you find a way to cope, and I'm sure you will give your babies all the love and affection they will ever need :)

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 11:13:31 pm »
I have no idea what you are feeling in this regard but I do know you should never ever blame yourself for someone elses actions. I dont know you from atom but I'm sure it's nothing you did wrong to deserve to be treated this way and it's certainly not that you are not good enough, his lack of commitment and responsibility to you and his babies is his fault and his problem. I hope you find a way to cope, and I'm sure you will give your babies all the love and affection they will ever need :)

Lizeth

• First time mommy
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 01:22:22 am »
@babyglecksmom
Thank u so much for your words they definetely made feel better :)  .... I just had a little episode of lonliness lol but know i'm back to my normal self lol :]

And to all of you guys thank you very much I dont know what I would do without you ... I know I can do this without him, I guess my hormones makes me forget that sometimes lol