Author Topic: Food Fight...  (Read 349 times)

TheTallJessica

Food Fight...
« on: March 16, 2012, 07:12:06 pm »
I am about 17 weeks pregnant.  I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year and a half, and we always get along.  Except now, as all we do is fight over food!  Like tonight, I was going to make a quick Prego spaghetti, but he want Hamburger Helper, which I hate! It sounds so stupid, but am I the only person that is particular over food? I am very weird about food going bad, and while pregnant, I can't help it, things either sound good or they don't. Am I silly as hell for being so angry over Hamburger Helper???

Tinykicks

Re: Food Fight...
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 07:17:45 pm »
Lol no.. Im the same way... Im just in crappy mood if I dont eat what I want! Make his and a little speg. For u. :) ... I know what your going through.. I call my bf an asshole when he has us eat diphthong diff then what I want. I feel like he doesnt really get the whole, im pregnant!!!!! Thing sometimes =(

TheTallJessica

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 07:22:09 pm »
I feel so dumb fighting over food, but I don't f-around when it comes to it.  Thanks for the advice. I'm going to make both and make him wash all of the dishes, that sonofabitch! Lol.

Aussiemummy

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 07:23:48 pm »
Haha yeah good idea ^^
Currently pregnant with my third HG baby.

Tinykicks

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 07:25:12 pm »
Hahah  I so need to make him wash the dishes.... Ugh im so mad I never thought of it!!!  and ugh now im craving spaghetti.. Its my fav!!! =) do u think he'll actually do the dishes? 

TheTallJessica

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 07:27:25 pm »
Probably not. I am currently looking for a job, so he takes care of all of the bills.  So, in exchange, I do all I the housework, and prepare the house to be shown( it's on the market.) Sigh.  I'll just hate- f*** him later(jk, I'm a comedian).

Tinykicks

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 07:32:49 pm »
Mine will probably put everything in the dishwasher.. And not even put the dishes away...

the only way hell do somthing os if I tell him im gna go down on him (sorry tmi) lol other than that his excusse is ” I work all day ashley im tired” your here all day ... Ugh that fucking pisses me off cause im making a baby wtf is he doing thats harder than that?! Ugh hes not even here right now.. And hes annoying me just talking about him. On his lunch break hes gna be loke babe u loved me when I left now your annoyed by me? Lol

Diana:-)

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 07:40:02 pm »
I don't like hamburger helper either, but I still do it for my man anyways since its easy to do. :) and reading the other comments, I hate doing the dishes, so when it comes to feeding him, plastic cups and plates work for me. I've been w him for almost 4 years, and instead of fighting with him all the time, I had to find a way to avoid all that, plus by time, you will know how your man is and the things that won't change about him.

TheTallJessica

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 07:40:53 pm »
He is really sweet and told me I could take as long as I need to find a job. But, I'll admit, sometimes I'm a little bitter that he doesn't clean up after himself at all! Oh, well.  They really don't get how hard it is to have a person inside of you controlling everything you do(eat)!

mommieX3

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 08:24:59 pm »
My hubby dont give me a hard time about what i want to eat...if i want it i get it lol he jus gets something different. I am very picky about what i willl and wont eat right now too and i only have 2 weeks left so im.takin advantage :-D

TheTallJessica

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2012, 08:31:49 pm »
I tried the Hamburger Helper, but it was a no go. So, I had a pb&j with a side of resent.  He meant well, but I am just a Picky Polly.