Author Topic: I hate being so sensitive :(  (Read 384 times)

Tina0706

I hate being so sensitive :(
« on: March 15, 2012, 10:23:25 pm »
So this is probably stupid but i had asked my husband to check and see if the dryers were done so i can put the clothes in to dry. ( we live in a apart complex that has 2 washers and 2 dryers) and he apparently thought i had already had the clothes in. when i didnt. so i walk into the laundy room to see both dryers are going and they still have like 42 mins left on them and when i checked the washer that had our clothes in them they were still in the washe. so i went to our room to ask him if he put them in and he told me no he thought they were in and i told him no they werent yet i was waiting for both the dryers to be done. After i said that he just started screaming at me saying i should have done it "earlier" and i told him how can i when theres only 2 washers and both were taken? He said earlier before lunch! I said so i ate lunch and fell asleep its not like i get to sleep all damn day like he does! Cause he works overnights he will sleep from 7:30 am to like 6 sometimes 7 pm at night. And this is an all day everyday thing. so im cookimg taking care of kids and cleaning while he does nothing! Ugh men. I just want to slap him sometimes they can be so insensitive. He doesnt realize that im up alot at night taking care of our 2 kids or peeing so its not easy to fall right back to sleep. Anybody with half a brain would know that. so im lucky if i get 4 hrs a sleep at night. ugh. sorry for it being so long thanks for reading if u made it this far

mummy2jayde

Re: I hate being so sensitive :(
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 10:53:05 pm »
I feel ur pain! Men think its so damn easy staying at home with the kids and they have it hard at work. They're so wrong! They can come home at night and weekends and switch off. Our job is 24/7. No nights or weekends off, our mummy brain has to be switched on all the time. My bf told me he's going to q friends party tomoro n we aren't invited and Sunday he's going out with his mate and the dogs. Yeh cheers, thanks for all ur help. He says but I work hard I can do wat I want on my days off. And wen I say well wen do I get a day off, he cracks the shits and says its my job deal with it! They don't get it at all.

romack1001

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 12:37:29 am »
This will be our first baby and my husband is like that. I'm a server n a full time student so after being on my feet for hours at a time 4/5 days a week I just want some help n he's like well I work too and blah blah blah, I'm like seriously .men ha I swear

rockermama

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 03:31:58 am »
Omg I'm going thru the same BS with my husband lol. I don't think they really mean it but its freaking annoying being so emotional and pregnant on top of all the other daily shit that we as mothers have to do.

Aussiemummy

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 08:46:07 am »
Mrn! Some men just dint think. Im so lucky my husband isnt too bad. He hs his moments though & things have got tough a few times but he has taken care if me soo much while ive been sick.but sometimes men just dont get it, or understand.
Currently pregnant with my third HG baby.

buttercup

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 10:09:37 am »
I feel for you ladies. I am blessed to have such an amazing husband. My husband is always telling me to set down and relax amd he will do all the cleaninf and laundry even after working all day. I dont always listen lol it makes me feel lazy if I dont do anything but the break is nice occasionally. Good luck ladies.

Tina0706

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 03:59:34 pm »
Wow I wish my husband would do that. He just sleeps all day. Ugh he isn't to bad at times but he can be a real prick at times. LOL ugh