Author Topic: Venting  (Read 372 times)

Babyglecksmom

Venting
« on: February 25, 2013, 01:02:25 am »
My stepsister is prego with her third kid and I'm not happy about it, for starters her boyfriend is an ex con, she was a young teenager when they got together I'm talking like 14/15 and he was already 18/19 he was her first so I know she's attached, they have been on and off since then bc he constantly cheats on her, she claims he's hit her and is verbally abusive too. She had her first daughter and stayed with him, then she unexpectedly got prego a yr later with her son thought she had a uti and found she was prego, told all our family she got her tubes tied, she mooches off our family and her own mother, borrowing money, moving from place to place, she gets a job works a week then quits for every reason in the book, well she was in probation for stolen gift cards, got off and moved out half a cross the country to be with her baby's father who left her here in the first place with their two kids and was sleeping with another girl out there and making wedding plans with my step sister, then after Xmas she used a battered women's agency to get back here stayed for 3weeks and went back to her bf who supposedly hits her and got prego like the day she went back, clearly she lied and didn't have her tubes tied plus she had my mom take her to get birth control a while back so we knew she lied, I just can't believe she's prego again she can barely care for the two she has, they are obese and they are only 3 and 2 and she's bouncing around so much and fighting in front of them I just feel bad for the unborn and the other two ugh I don't understand how ppl who are not ready are so fertile!!

Alicia:)

• Sammy, Scout and Brylynns Mama💋
Re: Venting
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 01:22:56 am »
That's sad. Her poor kids. It doesn't really sound like a good environment for them. I understand being together since they were kids and all that but damn. Maybe she should start thinking about them instead of that asshole. It's sad that there are so many people in the world who want kids and can't, and than there's people who are blessed with them and they don't appreciate them. She has ALOT of growing up to do. That has to be hard for you. Obviously you love her but she needs to get her shit together. I just feel so bad for her babies.

meganb

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 02:06:18 am »
I know she's ur sister, but have u thought about getting cps involved for the protection of the children?

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 03:29:23 am »
I used to care about her, I've got a big heart and I understand why she is how she is and I blame her parents for most of it but honestly she's had plenty of opportunities to leave him safely, he's left her gone to a diff state and she's left him and come home I can understand those in a bad situation who have no support to leave and no where to go but she had support and was able twice to cut ties with him where he could have gave a shit about her or his kids and she went back both times, her mom has called cps a number of times but they haven't done anything, I'm curious how things will play out now that she's in a different state where she falsely used a battered women's agency to get away from him and us now back with him, I thought maybe they'd take her kids for doing that and placing them back in that situation but so far nothing, cps is funny that way that if your kids are provided food shelter and health care and there's no proven physical abuse they seem to do nothing, I agree she has alot of growing up to do, I know she loves her kids but she also wants to live like she doesn't have that responsibility, she's always talking about putting her kids first but if she really was she wouldn't put them in this situation, she wouldn't allow them to witness her toxic relationship, and her inability to take responsibility for any of her actions, I helped her with her taxes one year where she had 14 different w2's bc she bounces around jobs quickly bc she doesn't want to work, she's a government mooch, at one point while she and her two kids were staying with my mom and her dad she told my parents that she had her son on whole milk by 6mos old bc formula was too expensive even though she got 500$ a month in food stamps for her and her two kids, she also had government paid child care which paid my parents to watch the kids while she worked at least 25hrs a week yet she went to work 3 days then quit after getting her taxes back, what gets me is how she gets a few grand in taxes when she doesn't work enough to even pay that much in, ugh I'm just sick over the whole thing but until cps actually does anything I guess it's in gods hands, at least I can say her kids are fed, and to my knowledge neither of them ever put their hands on their children ill just keep praying but I know she'll never leave him even if he cheated on her in the same room shed go back she always does

meganb

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 04:22:52 am »
I guess cps only goes,after people who actually take care of their kids then. I'm sorry. I hope someone can talk sense into her.

Keshia30

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 06:14:46 am »
She is victimized. She won't leave him alone until she had a break through. alot of battered women go back countless times because they are mentally attached. They can't help themselves always thinking of how it used to be. Abuse starts mentally once they break you it's hard for some to fight back and stay away. Hopefully she will get it together but right now she is stuck in the cycle. I pray for the babies though.