Author Topic: so happy...  (Read 433 times)

youngmama2be.

so happy...
« on: February 24, 2013, 06:37:12 am »
Some of you already know but i kicked my boyfriend out last week for bring a huge ass. Sorry, there was prolly no nicer way of putting it, lol. Well i prayed my heart out and threw all my troubles up to God and quit letting myself worry about him and all the drama. Didn't even take his goodnight phone calls! Well my bd/bf called my mom yesterday bc i wasnt answering, lol, and demanded he speek to me.. HE GOT A JOB!!!!!! He's been helping his aunt move all week for money to save up for the baby! I ways so proud of him... So he came over yesterday and apologized, cooked the family dinner, and even cleaned the whole kitchen and dining room spotless. So I'm letting him come home. I hate that it took that for him to finally take a few more steps into maturity, but at least it happened! I just brought him to his first day at work at some plant, so i thought i would share! :) God is so good :D

meganb

Re: so happy...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 07:14:45 am »
Good, now hold him to it. Don't hesitate to stand ur ground again if he starts up again. Good luck and I hope he likes hos job and starts puti.g you and baby first.

bm61798

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 10:42:36 am »
I am glad for you maybe he needed that push.

youngmama2be.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 11:52:05 am »
Oh i will. Now that I've made him leave once it won't be as hard for me to do it again If he starts acting crazy! ;)

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 02:50:44 pm »
I agree hold him to it, the second you let up he can fallback into a bad routine, hope he realizes how important his choices are with a baby on the way. Congrats and best wishes

youngmama2be.

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 04:47:57 pm »
Thank you! And i hope so to!

JenFerrari

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 07:09:38 pm »
Awesome! Sounds like things are starting to head in a positive direction! :)

blink

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 08:47:55 pm »
Like a stupid bachelor party before becoming a real live loving Daddy... Really happy for you, your resolve, and his newly turned  over leaf.