Author Topic: my day...  (Read 655 times)

Aussiemummy

my day...
« on: April 14, 2012, 07:43:29 am »
Today is my birthday.  Its also my mums birthday. Its 9:27pm now. And im buggered!!! Woke up at the usual time then went to the shop to buy groceries we planned a few days ago to have mum her husband and my sister over for birthday dinner. We decided on a pork roast and spent the last of our money on it and veggies. We came home and my phone rang my aunty to wish me and mum a happy birthday.

After i got off the phone i vomited all through the barhroom on the way to the toilet, then had to have a shower and we cleaned up abit. The neighbour came over and introduced herself her son threw something over the fence and she was worried it hit somene. I went and got it but forgot my shoes and stood in heaps of bindies i was so embarassed so didnt say abything and waited till she left to pick them out lol. Then my husband left to pick them up for dinner. We had the meat already on for just over an hour. My hubby set up the mini jumping castle for the kids and they went for a walk to the park. Me and mum got all the veggies ready and i made some snacks for while we were waiting. 3 hours went by and it wasnt cooked!! So we put it back in and continued talking and stuff. I had bad tummy pain and got abit worried but it was just needing the bathroom and felt waaay better afterwards tmi sorry..

My hubby put some veggies on the stovetop but put the grill knob on instead then he put the wrong hotplate on. He finally got it right and after a few secs i saw a flame. It went out so we continued chatting. Then it got abit smoky and the stovetop started on fire !!!!!

I panicked. My heart was racing i was freaking out. But they fixed it and we continued cooking. 4 hours went by and it was almost cooked just needed abit more then it was finally ready we served it up and ate... Sooo yummy! But my mum got sick and poor thing felt so embarrassed. I made cake but since it was so late i put sme in a container for them to take home.

They helped clean up the table and my hubby took them home. He got back and we had some cake. Then i loaded the dushwasher and did all the extra dishes wiped the benches and swept the floor and got in trouble because he didnt realise i was doing it all and thought id save him some.

Now im thinking a relaxing bath followed by some birthday snuggles sounds fantastic ;) honestly it was sorta a crazy day but i think its one of the best birthdays ive had!

Sorry this is so long and prob boring. Just thought id share :)
Currently pregnant with my third HG baby.

Aussiemummy

Re: my day...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 07:44:54 am »
Took me 15 mins to type that haha think i could write a book lmao

Mumofmandk

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 11:49:00 am »
Lol!!! Well it.does definitely sounds like a day to remember. Good thing u had a great time. Happy birthday!!!
Mum of two princesses and a prince on the way.

monicalynn92010

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 11:54:09 am »
Glad you had a good day even though it sounds quit eventful! LOL & happy birthday!:)

emurdoch

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 01:33:49 pm »
Glad it turned out great!  Happy Birthday!

loveme

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 02:12:41 pm »
What an awesome day. Happy birthday

Aussiemummy

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 07:18:23 pm »
Thnx ladies.

jmadrid

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 12:54:42 am »
Happy late birthday mine is today the 15

Aussiemummy

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 01:51:39 am »
Thnx jmadrid happy birthday to you :)

Brandyjowo

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 10:57:08 am »
Happy birthday, glad you had a good day :)

FROG LADY BABY #3

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 10:38:39 pm »
Happy belated birthday! How nice you share your birthday with your mom...my mom and I almost did...I'm July 19th and she's July 20th. Sounds like you two had a great (and eventful) day!

Aussiemummy

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 12:56:23 am »

dess

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 10:42:32 am »
happy belated, oh and what are bindies?? :)
Proud mummy of 2 :) due 5th june